Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What's the most embarrassing thing you used to believe about the Pokémon games?

There was also a hack that added the missing Pokémon to Emerald, so it might have been that.
  2. prog rocker

I also do that, and not only in Pokémon. It's like I just do it out of habit in RPGs.
  3. prog rocker

I thought Smeargle was Snoopy when I was a kid... I kinda blame the tiny pic Club Nintendo used in their coverage of Pokémon Stadium 2.
  4. prog rocker

I wouldn't be surprised *glares at the RS handbook by Scholastic*
  5. prog rocker

Now that I think about it... I have never seen an RPG where Ice is strong against Water... You would have thought there would be a game with that, but no. (I do agree that Water being weak against Ice would have been logical).
  6. prog rocker

Thinking Chimecho was powerful, considering my classmates and I discovered where to catch it by accident. Also, thanks to a massive mistake in the Scholastic RS guide, that Torchic learned moves like Wrap and Hydro Pump*. *The book accidentally added Tentacool's info to Torchic.
Back
Top Bottom