Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

a) I don't know, but I know it isn't me, even though I do play a lot. b) Not really. My mains are Lucas, Bowser and to deal with annoying spirits, Kazuya. c) Haven't played with anyone here, sadly, so I wouldn't know.
  2. prog rocker

Water, Psychic and Dragon.
  3. prog rocker

The anime way back when I was... 3 or something? To a lesser extend, Pokémon Stadium since it was one of the first videogames for the Nintendo 64 that I got.
  4. prog rocker

None. I did skip ORAS originally, but after playing it I can say it was a big mistake.
  5. prog rocker

Pretty much the same. Sometimes the execution can trump surprises, and sometimes it just makes me want to experience the thing even more.
  6. prog rocker

Blue. To the point I'm more or less the guy from that one Eiffel 65 song.
  7. prog rocker

Favorites: Latios, Latias, Lucario, Lycanroc, Mightyena. Least favorite: Pikachu
  8. prog rocker

We only have grape, orange and kola Fanta here in Costa Rica.
  9. prog rocker

Iced tea, either with lemon or peach. Lemon Fanta still exists???
  10. prog rocker

I have never experienced it, but it looks pretty. Not really. If you're who I think you are (I'm bad with names and it's 3:00 a.m. my time), I think you already showed me that genre and I liked it. Prog elements in music are always a win in my book (unless it's death metal...)
  11. prog rocker

For the first one, it has to do with your post number I think. For the second one, it means there are unread posts there.
  12. prog rocker

Nostalgia says VIII and A Link to the Past, but experience says VI and Wind Waker.
  13. prog rocker

Let's see, aside from the obvious... Mother/EarthBound, Super Smash Bros, Final Fantasy, Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick, SaGa Frontier, Dragon Quest, Street Fighter, Tekken, Dragon Ball FighterZ, The Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Mario Kart... I got a lot.
  14. prog rocker

After listening to them they remind of the kind of music you could find in the Rock Band Network. Man... if only the Rock Band 4 for PC Kickstarter didn't fail we could have gotten those bands.
  15. prog rocker

Can you give me examples of bands? Now I'm curious.
  16. prog rocker

Now that I think about it, what is midwest emo? I only know about normal emo and screamo.
  17. prog rocker

Prog rock/metal is my favorite genre, but I tend to listen to quite a lot of things depending on my mood. Which can go from emo, to funk, to new wave, to alternative, to "what the hell is that noise", etc.
  18. prog rocker

Meat. Specially if it has BBQ sauce on it.
  19. prog rocker

I don't watch much TV, but I do love shows like MasterChef and The Great British Bake-Off.
Back
Top Bottom