• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Controversial Pop Culture Opinions.

Now that I re-read this, your idea for Jojo sounds like an anime adaptation of the obscure fighting game Rakugakids. Now I'm imagining the stands drawn in chalk like in that game...
  2. prog rocker

They did that with Attack on Titan. The plot was kickstarted because a Titan bully ate Ehren's hamburger. I'm not kidding.
  3. prog rocker

Oh God... Why?
  4. prog rocker

Is that unpopular? Because I think a lot of people feel that way. Then again, it might have been because there has not been one with good execution*. Just look at the Banana Splits movie... *Please correct me if I'm wrong
  5. prog rocker

I think pop really went off the rails when autotune started... which was kinda accidental (blame the engineer that played with Cher's vocals on "Believe"). After that they took out the strong point of pop, which was the vocals. Autotune can sound good if used as an effect or in electronic...
  6. prog rocker

Huh? Most emo music I have heard is not like that. What bands have you been listening to? Well, it stopped being mainstream. Screamo replaced it for a while, but it didn't last. Well, I don't find them good, but I don't find them bad either. I still wonder why they are that hated, aside from...
  7. prog rocker

I mean, there has been a lot of hype backlash towards them, and while I'm a big fan of those bands I can seriously get why points at the classic rock station that treats them as royalty and everyone else as one-hit wonders
  8. prog rocker

Lucky? We have frickin' Bad Bunny. That's not even music. And Melissa Mora who's the Costa Rican Kim Kardashian. I'll take Luke Bryan (the bottom of the barrel, I know, but he's so bad he's good IMO) over someone that can't even sing a note and sounds bad even with autotune. And yes, Lynyrd...
  9. prog rocker

Excuse me? I have never outgrow my music tastes and made me branch out, often by going to genres that sound at first similar and then going from there. I discovered my love of country (a genre that never plays here) after listening to CCR and Lynyrd Skynyrd, bands I listened to in my childhood...
  10. prog rocker

This. José Feliciano's "Feliz Navidad" would be tolerable or even nice to listen to... But that seems to be the only song they play here. Same with that Mariah Carey song. I even have some Christmas songs in my playlist like "Run, Rudolph, Run" (Chuck Berry), "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"...
  11. prog rocker

Well, in my case, it depends on the story or the show, I suffered the 4 year long wait between Attack on Titan seasons, for example. Sometimes it can be fun, but others times it could be a warning sign (again, AoT was the big warning). Just make sure to end things in a conclusive manner in case...
  12. prog rocker

It was not because they were bad, it's because they end in cliffhangers, although The Golden Compass one was executive mandated if I recall correctly (movie was still going to have a cliffhanger, just one where you can say "at least this arc ended") Also, sorry if I sounded bad in the last...
  13. prog rocker

Well, The Chronicles of Narnia, Green Lantern and The Golden Compass would disagree there...
  14. prog rocker

Really? But that plain?
  15. prog rocker

That thing about overdetail in FF... Thank you for giving me a term for Amano's characters, at least costume-wise. People do complain about Nomura, but they forget things like Gogo exist. My opinion is that Amano was better designing monsters, but when it comes to humans (or at least humanoids)...
  16. prog rocker

Funny you mention this, because I recall reading that Conquest started as a crossover with FE. This is more or less how I feel. In fact, this (along with open world) is why I'm starting to feel "isolated" in regards of the modern gaming world. EDIT: "Alienated" might be the term I'm looking for.
  17. prog rocker

I agree with this, but I don't think that's controversial. In fact, aside from NFT bros and people making money out of that I have never seen anyone support them...
  18. prog rocker

...Pretty much. You know something big happened when the newspapers here report it. Radio stations never played anything by Lostprophets here, but suddenly the band exists now after that happened.
  19. prog rocker

You don't want to know what the lead singer did... Seriously, it was messed up.
  20. prog rocker

If you're a bad a person for listening to Travis Scott, what would that make me since I listen to Lostprophets?
Back
Top Bottom