Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Well, the Gen I and II sprites had them as part of the sprite, so that explains why pokemondb.net had them, but from Gen III onwards they stopped using them. I guess you could check out Spinyshell's solution.
  2. prog rocker

There's also one with a Preschooler and a Black Belt, but I can't remember the exact name of the place, but it was near the inn where you start the UB sidequest.
  3. prog rocker

I never noticed that. I always challenge Sprout Tower out of compulsion and needing to get an advantage over Falkner, but now I need to try this out.
  4. prog rocker

Well, there a quite a few trainers that use them, like Hau and Nanu. In fact, the only trainers that use Kantonian forms are Tourists.
  5. prog rocker

The thing in the left of the first pic is a pile of books, while the one in the right looks like a display case. I don't remember seeing the second one, though.
  6. prog rocker

Maybe you could erase the demo's save data?
  7. prog rocker

Half of it, IIRC.
  8. prog rocker

We don't see that, but we also don't see any other team do that (except Plasma and Flare), so we'll have to take their word for it.
  9. prog rocker

Welp, I guess issues are starting all over again.
  10. prog rocker

Route 20, Cerulean City, two in Seafoam Islands, as a gift from Pikachu/Eevee, or by walking with a Water Pokémon in Cerulean Cave.
  11. prog rocker

:bulbaFacepalm: For some reason I confused it with Twist Mountain. Disregard what I said.
  12. prog rocker

Reversal Mountain is post-game in B2W2.
  13. prog rocker

Weird... It works both in Platinum and HGSS for me. Are you sure you're not setting the time too early or too late? It works for me if I use 6:00 a.m. (for the Joggers) and 8:00 p.m. (for the Policemen).
  14. prog rocker

Oh, another thing. Miltank knows Attract, so that might give you some problems...
  15. prog rocker

Use either status effects (sleep can work), or trade a Drowzee for a Machop in the Goldenrod Dept. Store.
  16. prog rocker

Sadly, it is completely random. I know from experience...
  17. prog rocker

I think so.
  18. prog rocker

Have you tried other games to see if it's the 3DS itself?
  19. prog rocker

Judging by the Spanish name ("Multiescamas"), I guess it's the former and not the latter.
Back
Top Bottom