Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Anime director Leiji Matsumoto died earlier this month. I remember him because he directed Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem.
  2. prog rocker

We also lost Mills Lane on December 6th. He was a big part of my childhood since I used to watch Celebrity Deathmatch as a kid (I had teenage sisters and only one TV, so it was unavoidable.
  3. prog rocker

Yup, Kazuki Takahashi died today. There were rumors that it was a shark attack, but I guess they are fake since I can't find a cause of death for him.
  4. prog rocker

Okay, those are two artists from bands I like. Damn, 2021 is looking like a bad year for me.
  5. prog rocker

Wait, what? How? When?
  6. prog rocker

Now you're making me curious...
  7. prog rocker

Not a big fan of death metal, but I'm surprised by this one. A friend of mine loved their music.
  8. prog rocker

What the hell?
  9. prog rocker

Argentinean cartoonist Quino died yesterday. He was mostly famous for the comic strip Mafalda, although he kept drawing after its run ended.
  10. prog rocker

Todd Nance, the ex-drummer for the alternative rock band Widespread Panic, died from an undisclosed chronic illness.
  11. prog rocker

He covered that song, too? I'll check it out later.
  12. prog rocker

Well, at least he's not free.
  13. prog rocker

What happened to the idiot that burned the building, now that I think about it?
  14. prog rocker

Spanish singer Juan Manuel Serrat died from Covid.
  15. prog rocker

Not another one...
  16. prog rocker

And now Adam Schlesinger, the bassist and backing vocalist of Fountains of Wayne was taken by the coronavirus.
  17. prog rocker

I just discovered that Alan Merrill, the lead singer of The Arrows, recently died from a COVID-19 infection. Man... this is a bad year.
  18. prog rocker

No, not another one I liked.
  19. prog rocker

Not sure if he counts as a celebrity, but 4 days ago I think Luis Alfonso Mendoza, a Mexican VA got murdered alongside his wife and his brother-in-law. His roles included Gohan from Dragon Ball, Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, Leonardo from the 80's TMNT, and Daniel from Karate Kid.
  20. prog rocker

And that Brazilian soccer team. Any wonder I'm afraid of flying, too?
Back
Top Bottom