• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

This. Specially since they only used the QR codes for Magearna. In other words, Deoxys and Magearna are the only Mythicals that you can get normally.
  2. prog rocker

Tell me about it. It's the one reason I almost rage-quitted when I did a Butterfree-only run in the Gen V through VII games. It also annoyed me when I did one with Charizard, too.
  3. prog rocker

There's also the fact that they force you to use Pokémon you don't care at all. It's for that reason that I only used my starter to beat Gen I through VI. If I can't use what I want when I want, why should I bother making a team?
  4. prog rocker

Don't forget Gen III and ORAS, that also required 8 HMs.
  5. prog rocker

I'm still wondering why you can't dye clothes at the boutiques...
  6. prog rocker

I wasn't disagreeing with you. In fact, both Riley and I gave more arguments on your favor, since they look like they were not tested correctly. EDIT: I guess it's more a case of "nice idea, bad execution".
  7. prog rocker

I guess the reason why they have unusual/gimmicky conditions is because they wanted to experiment at the time. I mean, if we judge by the SpaceWorld demo, they might have been added late in development since they were not present there. That might also be the reason why later Poké Balls got...
  8. prog rocker

I agree. Adding to this: The dye houses: they should have been part of the normal boutiques, not part of the Festival.
  9. prog rocker

That was not what I was trying to say. I said that every Eeveelution uses a method that debuted in their respective generation. Gen I: Stones Gen II: Happiness + Time of Day Gen IV: Locations Gen VI: Pokémon Amie and its future successors. Also, if you want to lessen your dislike for Amie a...
  10. prog rocker

Because all Eeveelutions use an evolution method that debuts in the same Gen as them?
  11. prog rocker

Right. The FE one was actually uncomfortable to me to the point I'm glad they took it out. Doesn't help that (from what I read) some lines made it sound like you were doing something else. Although I agree that petting humanoid Pokémon can look kinda creepy
  12. prog rocker

Well, Black/White were kind of subverting it, if I read the situation correctly. Doesn't help that everything but the meeting with the protagonist was engineered by Ghetsis, not a legendary. In the rest of the games, well: Gen I: You fight Team Rocket just because, I guess. Legendaries just...
  13. prog rocker

Specially since there are no complex abilities, although the secret properties of some of them are Guide Dang It! material. At least they are (mostly) minor.
  14. prog rocker

That's why I want an option to turn it off in case something like that come back.
  15. prog rocker

I discovered something today, apparently Blue was going to have character development in Pokémon 2: So instead of saying what additions I hate, I'm gonna say what I hate wasn't added. Thanks, Game Freak, for not giving development to a character that actually needed it! P.S.: Sorry if the...
  16. prog rocker

1. HMs. Just... HMs. Good thing they're gone for good and I can finally make a party however I want! 2. Pikachu formes. All of them. It's enough to see that damn rat in every Pokémon game that does not take place in Unova, why would I want more see any more varieties? On the other hand, that...
Back
Top Bottom