Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Pokemon you used to dislike, but have grown fond of over time.

I know. For all the hate that Truant gets, I feel it was a necessary evil.
  2. prog rocker

I meant playing the games as intended, not Empoleon itself. In other words, with actual freedom of choice of moves and teams. This is why I said I would try playing with Walk Through Walls since that's the only way I can think I can bypass HMs.
  3. prog rocker

I feel weird hearing people having trouble with Empoleon. I'm kinda tempted to hack the games to remove HMs (or use Walk Through Walls) just to see how it does while playing how I feel it was intended.
  4. prog rocker

I'm starting to like it even more, specially since it also bypasses the negative effects of moves like Baneful Bunker.
  5. prog rocker

:lapras: I understand they wanted to make status effects more useful (at least compared to most RPGs), but was that really necessary?
  6. prog rocker

Well, that's what happens if you don't use a Fighting Pokémon. It's like the fight against Totem Lurantis: If you don't go with a Fire Pokémon (hopefully equipped with Firium Z), then the battle gets hard.
  7. prog rocker

Kinda like what happened with the moths and the bats?
  8. prog rocker

Pidgeot, mostly because someone asked me to do a playthrough with it on Crystal and I ended up liking it. Now if only it had a more varied moveset it would be perfect*. Part of the reasons I used to dislike was thanks to the HM system, and I swear if I find a Crystal hack that removes all HMs I...
Back
Top Bottom