Search results for query: *

1. proserpina

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Sword, which I have almost completed (really taking my time this time around) and Bee Simulator. The latter started out as a joke because I love bees, but the friend who showed me it ended up getting it for me as a birthday present and honestly, it's pretty solid based on a few hours so far!
  2. proserpina

Pokémon Art Academy. Pretty good fun!
  3. proserpina

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and Mario Kart 8.
  4. proserpina

Playing Harvest Moon: Magical Melody right now - I picked it up again pretty much just to marry my favourite bachelorette. xD
  5. proserpina

Nintendogs + Cats. I just found 4 Pizza Discs on one walk - what does the game expect me to do with all these when I can only use one at once anyway?!
  6. proserpina

Picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure again over the weekend.
  7. proserpina

On a Pokémon X binge. Trying to make some headway to completing my Dex, but I'm not sure just how far I will get.
  8. proserpina

Picked up GTA 5 again for a bit today, had quite a laugh. Returned to Nintendogs + Cats out of a fair bit of guilt for my puppies, too. :P
  9. proserpina

Killing some time revisiting a favourite - The Sims 3.
  10. proserpina

Pokémon X and Nintendogs + Cats.
  11. proserpina

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Nintendogs + Cats! I'm so glad I finally managed to get the latter, and as a gift to boot. It really cheers me up to have the little dog I can't have irl. :'D
  12. proserpina

Been revisiting Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for a little while and I'm getting a huge nostalgia kick.
  13. proserpina

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  14. proserpina

Pokémon X of course.
  15. proserpina

Pokémon X. Went a bit crazy and spent over an hour petting, feeding and playing minigames with my Sawsbuck, Sylveon and Togekiss.
  16. proserpina

Revisiting some neglected favourites this weekend: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable II and The Sims 3.
  17. proserpina

Pokémon X of course.
  18. proserpina

GTA V and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. Suffice to say, it's not a pair of games I anticipated balancing, but they each make nice alternating breaks from my obsessive tendencies with them both.
  19. proserpina

Animal Crossing: New Leaf <3
  20. proserpina

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Back
Top Bottom