Search results for query: *

1. puddleths

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the hang-up with Cut for many is that it's a bad move in-game.
  2. puddleths

Aura Sphere and Double Team aren't going anywhere. I'd be very surprised if Steel Beam is dropped so soon. And then there was one... Reversal. But are we actually sure Lucario's getting a new move beyond the Aura Sphere upgrade?
  3. puddleths

Since the title has the connection between Lucario and Greninja being "waves" I could see Dark Pulse being the move Lucario learns given it's the one 'pulse' move they share. Runners-up are Dragon Pulse or Focus Blast. Oh, I missed that Lucario also gets Water Pulse. But Greninja forgot that...
  4. puddleths

I still believe Ash will use all three power-ups against Leon. With Charizard mowing through G-Max Gengar and Mega Lucario and tanking a 10 million volt T-bolt before finally, maybe falling.
  5. puddleths

Lucario's Aura Sphere is quite a bit larger in the opening. Something, something orange shuriken, Charizard, Blast Burn...
  6. puddleths

Mixing the old with the new doesn't seem like much of an issue. Not like this team has some unbreakable bond... or has ever really been used together, for that matter.
  7. puddleths

Despite your best efforts, this gave me a good laugh.
Back
Top Bottom