Search results for query: *

1. puddleths

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

The most recent episode makes Ash's undefeated streak strange, to me. Greninja was shown to be far above the level of Lucario, yet Ash hasn't had any difficulty rising through the ranks. Would Greninja really mop the floor with every opponent Ash has faced to this point? Is this supposed to be...
  2. puddleths

Well, well, well. I'll give OLM credit for having enough sense to not have a battle between two Ultra Class trainers result in bumping down someone in the Masters 8 for no reason.
  3. puddleths

Of course. And Duraludon was a given, so no escaping it completely. Just would've been nice to have Gigalith, Torkoal, and/or Sandaconda for some type diversity.
  4. puddleths

I see they're having Raihan use his Galarian Star Tournament team, but I think I would've preferred seeing the auto-weather setters. It's just been dragons, dragons, and more dragons...
  5. puddleths

If Raihan got knocked out of the Masters 8, why wouldn't Ash rank up given he's #9? Who would take Raihan's spot?
  6. puddleths

I'll appreciate this if they actually go back on the class restriction nonsense. It was always a bad stipulation, especially pertaining to the Masters 8.
Back
Top Bottom