Search results for query: *

1. puddleths

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

That was the idea. Your points are fair, but I'd argue they oversell this battle. The Pokémon besides Haxorus and Garchomp felt very much like afterthoughts, and even the main match-up was plagued by recycled animation and a whole lot of not actual battling. In the end, I don't think it's...
  2. puddleths

Standards for battles in the community seem to center around the characters. As long as the trainers are in-character and given the level of respect they "deserve" it's fine. The actual battles have only a couple criteria to be considered "good": Animation isn't complete jank (think Ash vs...
  3. puddleths

I can't say I saw the same growth you did. She initially counters Draco Meteor with Outrage. The same way she tried to against Ash and failed. If she had used Dragon Pulse instead, I would've been more on board. The final stare-down between Haxorus and Garchomp didn't work for me given Dragon...
  4. puddleths

By the end of the battle, I found myself genuinely wanting Iris to win for more than just a laugh. The Dragon Pulse vs Draco Meteor clash, unfortunately, didn't make for a very tense/exciting finish. Three battles in, and this just doesn't feel like the tournament to end all tournaments. I...
Back
Top Bottom