Search results for query: *

1. qualotberry

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I wish I liked it but I don't? I don't like Lucario either and I don't know if it's because they are fighting pokemon, which generally doesn't hit (lol) home for me. Besides that, I guess it's a little cute. Blue and black is cool I guess. Drowzee
  2. qualotberry

Actually one of my favorite birds, still. Love the black markings around it's eyes and the long colorful hair. Purugly
  3. qualotberry

I didn't like it at first, but I've grown more fond of it. I like the underbite (and how hilarious it looks if it does the gyro ball attack) Makuhita
  4. qualotberry

I actually like it a lot! It looks happy, stupid and cute. I hate fighting Team Rocket grunts who only have Koffings (due to sludge and self destruct) but it kinda looks... friendly. Chandelure
  5. qualotberry

Nah, no fave for me. I can't say I dislike it, but I don't like it either? Aron
  6. qualotberry

I feel kinda indifferent towards it? The face looks pretty cool and I like how it looks kind of like a skull, but I have never kept one in my team tbh. Shelgon!
  7. qualotberry

I feel compelled to answer this! One of my absolute favorites. I love how the claws and the horn makes it look badass but it has a friendly face with a lil nose. The weird "haircut" makes me think of Ghirahim. A big part of what made me fall in love with it is the sounds it makes in Pokémon X :3...
  8. qualotberry

Very cute, pink friend. I like its short legs and closed eyes. 10/10 would wanna be it's friend. What about Arbok?
  9. qualotberry

Cute lil hamster thing. At first I thought it resembled Pikachu a little too much, but I got over it. Had a real good one named Peach in my first playthrough of X. How about Barboach?
Back
Top Bottom