Search results for query: *

1. radek.tadajewski.7

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

A request. File:WTP XY046.png - Bulbagarden Archives is uploaded, and it needs to be added.
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

Another request, glik. XY051 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia add the title card focusing on Ash in Japanese version and add Mairin's Mega Evolution Journal Mega Sableye, while XY024 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia add the title card focusing on...
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

OK.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

glik, I have an urgent request to you. Would you add Anime Pokedex entry from Mienfoo and Meowstic scanned by Serena and add Ash's title cards focusing on the dub episodes XY043-XY045? Three posts XY045 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia XY044 - Bulbapedia, the...
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

I have a request, glik. The images of File:WTP XY045.png - Bulbagarden Archives and File:Pokémon Quiz XY051.png - Bulbagarden Archives are uploaded, but someone forgot to add them. Can you edit those two posts and add them?
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone add Mienfoo and Meowstic's Anime Pokedex entries scanned by Serena and add Ash's title card on dub version episodes XY043-XY045? I see there is no Ash focus title cards for the dub at all.
  7. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone edit Who's That Pokemon XY042 in dub? I think it was Meowth from Team Rocket, and he said "That's right!" like he did in the motto.
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone finally update the XY048, and XY049 articles? They doesn't have Clemont focus title card, Steven's Mega Evolution Journal, Primal Groudon, Bonnie in XY049, Primal Kyogre. They are being skipped for some reason since last editing.
  9. radek.tadajewski.7

Episode XY041 dub is out. Can someone edit this post and add Ash title card? I added a WTP pic. I mean it. You are forgetting title card focusing on characters for some reason, which is very important.
  10. radek.tadajewski.7

No, Steven takes her place. It should be called Steven's Mega-Evolution Journal: Primal Groudon
  11. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone add the title card Clemont for XY048, Steven's Mega Evolution Journey Primal Groudon, Bonnie narrating the preview for the next episode XY049 and adding her s'il vous plaît phrase instead of keep like Ash "Everyone, Get Pokemon!", she said "Everyone, s'il vous plaît Pokemon!" Ash and...
  12. radek.tadajewski.7

Yeah. Female have more blue on the back, while male half of it.
  13. radek.tadajewski.7

XY048 is out, can someone upgrade it? Clemont's Luxio is a male.
  14. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone please upgrade XY047 post? Ash and Clemont narrate the preview fro the next episode XY048, the missing errors pics I added (plus Wobbuffet appearance in shocking scene and then its disappearing), also adding Serena taking 43 episodes to catch a new pokemon, and adding Dreadrea...
  15. radek.tadajewski.7

Can someone add the title cards focusing on Serena in XY047 and Ash for the dub version of XY040? I see everyone forgot to add them. Add Mega Slowbro for this Mega Evolution journey.
  16. radek.tadajewski.7

Pikachu67 here. I have a request. I want to edit some posts that were skipped. Including the title card focusing on characters, errors, Pokemon appearances and more.
  17. radek.tadajewski.7

I have some Who's That Pokemon PNG file I like to upload them
  18. radek.tadajewski.7

May I have a request of uplo0ading and editing on Archives? I want to upload new pictures an sprites.
  19. radek.tadajewski.7

May I have a reuest for uploading and editing on Archives? I want to add new Who's That Pokemon? pictues and errors and more.
  20. radek.tadajewski.7

May I have a request for uploading on Archives? I want to upload some pictures and edit the old pictures. Please and Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom