Search results for query: *

1. radek.tadajewski.7

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

True. Lycanroc is very important.
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

It's something rare, usually they would stand in one and do nothing like Mallow did in Lurantis episode, but now we can see they are actually helping out instead of standing there in one place.
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

Because instead of Bewear that she has in the games, it got replaced with an Absol and Salazzle.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

Wait a second. If Lusamine is fused with that UB, she keeps saying "Stay away! Don't come near me!". Something terrible must have happened to her.
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

And Snowy. Don't forget about it. I bet Keiichi Nakagawa is voicing Alolan Marowak.
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

Sweet, now we know who voices Sophocles' Charjabug. But I'm curious why Professor Burnet is here. I bet it could be something related to Altar of the Sunne expedition or for some research theme.
  7. radek.tadajewski.7

Yeah, Solgaleo is a Steel-type Pokemon which is immune to Poison-type moves. And it's also a Psychic-type which rock type moves will do a small damage. That means Nihilego is no match for it even if its poison type moves are immune to it.
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

Yeah, but Lusamine in USUM woke up from a coma, you know, which tells an alternative story. I think she is gonna be saved instead of putting her into a coma.
  9. radek.tadajewski.7

I knew it, I knew Lusamine would be possessed and become evil at the very end of the arc. Now, Ash and the others are only hope to put an end of this Ultra Beast madness. Please don't tell me we are gonna expect one week break after that...
  10. radek.tadajewski.7

Yeah. I think after they rescue Lusamine, another trial will happen eventually. Apparently, Ash and the others will fight those Ultra Beasts to save Lusamine being trapped in Ultra Space.
  11. radek.tadajewski.7

Could be possible. Still no Guzma and Llima.
  12. radek.tadajewski.7

Don't tell me Faba will somehow control these Ultra Beasts... Didn't her learn his last lesson?
  13. radek.tadajewski.7

Lusamine in Ultra Space? I hope she won't get possessed by an Ultra Beast called Nihilego.
Back
Top Bottom