Search results for query: *

1. R

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The colorization of the Weedle may be on purpose, as it's receiving some focus in the scene, but what if the illustrator confused it with Caterpie? Thanks!
  2. R

Where my post has gone? I think some part of it really shouldn't be here, I thought about it now and posted in the articles' discussion pages... But part of it belonged here! I mean, OK you can delete posts, but why haven't I received any notification? And now I don't remember one of the things...
  3. R

Then it lose its origin on evolving...!? And them all have big ears... Right, I'm not expecting anyone to agree. But this seems to be loosely based. Maybe they had this idea in the beginning, but after it they changed their minds and left some little "clues" on it.
  4. R

It's just 1 art and 1 sprite. It closes its mouth on in-game animation. hehehehe The evolution has mouth closed. There are lots of Pokémon with the mouth open in some of its pics though, including Chimchar.
  5. R

Let me give you a cloudy example. Pikachu is the one with red cheeks...: oh it's based on "make-up accident in a mouse" don't you see? I don't see where Pansage's mouth is focused. Even if it's focused... Common... It isn't shut... Simisear isn't touching its ear, as the others aren't doing...
  6. R

The one in the three wise monkeys motif have the hand covering the mouth. How an open mouth means "speak no evil"? An open mouth. It's just a pic of it on this position! Oh, and there's more from where it came from! "It, along with its two contemporaries, seem to inspired by the three wise...
  7. R

"It, along with his two contemporaries, seem to inspired by the three wise monkeys motif; with its mouth open, Pansage represents "speak no evil"." Where can I get to smoke what you did? :XD:
  8. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Hm, I found it, fine then thanks...
  9. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Hi, my suggestion is to revert the text "Hidden Ability" from Pokémon's "profile" in Pokémon articles back to "Dream World" because I had to search what "hidden ability" means before I could actually understand the information. "Dream...
  10. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Definitely awesome suggestion, it isn't very good having to open the articles of each Pokémon's evolutions to check out the moves it can learn at a certain level at and at a certain form...
  11. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread But it wouldn't take 30 minutes to roundy these templates... It would take less than 2 minutes to roundy the first three templates on the list. Or are you going to change (revamp) the way userboxes works? I don't think so... You're going...
  12. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Will they get around to it now? LOL just kidding.. Ok, I'll wait! :flinch:
  13. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm not insulting anyone. But you used a word not very welcome on some forums... Are you part of 'Pedia staff? Do you have admin rights? Could you please roundy things in this f. moment (a.k.a. right now)? :-D
  14. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Okay, you don't trust me, I get it. You are lazy....... Why do things tomorrow if they can be done today?
  15. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Please at least apply {{roundy}} on the first three pages of the list (or give me the permission to do so). http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Template:User_Template http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Template:Rborder...
  16. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok, but when? What about the other kinds of templates I cited? I want things fixed for Webkit and Presto browsers now.
  17. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread What about the pages needing {{roundy}}? Are you going to give me the ability to edit them or fixing yourself?
  18. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread List of editing blocked templates which the old "switch" / moz-border-radius is being used. ***Requires change to the rounded corners template {{roundy}}*** Examples of use of the template: {{roundy|10px}} {{roundy|60px}}...
  19. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't see any problems on Opera also...
  20. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread And Arora and Epiphany and iCab and Shiira and SRWare Iron and Stainless and Uzbl and some mobile web browsers.[1]
Back
Top Bottom