Search results for query: *

1. R

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hey guys, nice to see some new people joining in.
  2. R

Sure, if you want a battle just let me know. Can't say I can guarantee a win, though! I've only just started myself.
  3. R

I thought Chespin was pretty cool, but not really a fan of his evolved forms, though. Not that there's anything wrong with using the more common guys, I've got about 15 ev trained guys so far, but I just thought it would be cool to have a couple of the lesser used guys, just to make it a bit...
  4. R

I'm just getting on that now, I'll send you a PM or something when one is ready. On to less trade related discussion... I'm trying to pick out decent mons to use for battling, but ones that not everybody else is using, which is quite common to see. It's understandable why people would use the...
  5. R

Yeah, I have a modest ditto, that should be fine. I believe Liepard is a Y exclusive, will that be fine?
  6. R

You can speak different languages? Sure, that would be ideal. What nature is it you're looking for? I you want I could try breeding you one, I have a good collection of dittos. I'll send you my fc. Is there anything in particular you want for it?
  7. R

It is quite hard to find an active conversation thread on this forum, I'm still new so I'm still discovering the place. And yeah, Greninja does seem pretty cool. I keep seeing a lot of people using him, and I find that protean (?) ability of his interesting. I was thinking about training one...
  8. R

That's true, when you go higher up in education the tutorials are mainly for how the lecturer wants you to answer the exam questions, while the research is done in your own time. You'll be a professor before you know it.
  9. R

Did you learn anything interesting?
  10. R

I'm sure that would be fine, I think the thread wouldn't mind a bit of activity too.
  11. R

Post in this thread?
  12. R

Hey guys. Yeah, so I've been doing some wifi 6v6 battles. Having a lot of fun with it, still learning a lot since I've never done any of that before, but it's working out pretty well. Now thinking about what other pokemon I can train up and use. Don't want to use the same guys all the time...
  13. R

Hi guys, I just joined there now. Playing x and y was the first time playing Pokémon in a long time, so I'm trying to get to grips with it all. Hopefully can learn one or two things here!
Back
Top Bottom