Search results for query: *

1. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

i mean, looking at ou at the moment, i can spot clefable, alolan ninetails, and slowbro all in the top 3 spots and i would not consider those particularly intimidating, so for sure non-intimidating mons can be pretty strong, hell there's even the infamous championship-winning pachirisu.
  2. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

bold of you to assume they would've let hop in the main trio and not chosen some fuckoff random gym leader for that spot instead, to my knowledge dp is the only series that handled it's game rival well (bw got close but they kind of. forgot cheren) i say this as if i don't have my own...
  3. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

personally i think it'd be really funny if there was just some super secret and frankly absurd reason that the rest of the kalos gang just Isn't Allowed to talk about her. like someone offhandedly mentions her and it's just. dead fucking silence also i personally see ash as aroace anyway so
  4. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

it's fucking what now.
  5. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

god, it really does suck how lillie was never really able to Achieve much.. i feel like part of it is definitely having to focus on 5 other characters (i love the SM gang dearly but uh. i do not think they were a very good idea) but it really feels like lillie and mallow kinda got it the worst...
  6. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

ok listen i know this is the 3rd day in a row i've popped in but i just was thinking about this again (i say as if i don't think about this like constantly) anyway i'm not sure if this is like. Big controversial statement but as far as i know i'm like the only one who really thinks this but...
  7. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

this is a nice take and all but i managed to fucking misread ohana as obama and for a moment i was VERY confused
  8. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

sun/moon is def weird cause i like it, but looking back i don't really know why i liked it. it was a fun experience but after the first time it definitely isn't anything that makes me particularly eager to rewatch it. i think it mainly just came down to me latching onto the characters really...
  9. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

this is reminding me, i was talking about how absolutely atrocious faba's team is (lusamine's team in the first battle with her also has only three moves on all of her pokemon which is. yikes!) and apparently alola has like three different water/psychic lines which is.. a bizarre coincidence and...
  10. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

late reply, but honestly while it's been a bit since i've actually Looked at poketubers, my main issue with them is that most of them just feel so, so generic. enter the unown and pikasprey are pretty good, though. there was another guy who i occasionally watched their old top 10 videos but...
  11. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

it's such a damn shame too, cause as someone who actually really liked swsh good god it NEEDED the anime and badly. but out of all the gens to get the shaft, this was the one they chose. i suppose i should get catching up on swsh pokespe, but eh, it never really had the same charm as the anime.
  12. ripplefieldz

Controversial opinions

not sure How controversial this is but i definitely don't see it talked about, but imo animeverse lusamine is still. not a good person! they were TRYING to make her a good person but as someone who related to lillie a hell of a lot while watching that arc it's uh. hm! idk, maybe i just can't...
Back
Top Bottom