Search results for query: *

1. ripplefieldz

from a not-so-experienced fan, all-time worst moments in pokeani?

excuse me they did WHAT now?? and so early in the series too... i always hear BW and sometimes XY being stated as the point where team rocket was kinda fucked up, i suppose they were only made more consistently fucked up in that case. anyway, add this occasion to the list of reasons AG006 makes...
  2. ripplefieldz

oh wait, since someone replied back to this.. i've remembered another thing: the league battle between lillie and gladion. firstly, having z-moves cancel eachother out was just.. an absolutely awful idea. secondly, i really do feel like it's kind of fucked up how lillie never really got to have...
  3. ripplefieldz

honestly they might as well not know about them, it's one thing if they just didn't show up as the elite 4 but to my knowledge most of them don't show up in the anime at all. apparently all the gen 1 ones got to show up there, with agatha though it seems they might've forgotten about her during OS.
  4. ripplefieldz

honestly i'm well aware i just really hate him (if you haven't noticed) and i hope other people feel as strongly </3 although admittedly my only real forum experience is flight rising which seems to be much more active so. also, yeah i get the feeling them giving him hypno, a pokemon with a...
  5. ripplefieldz

ok @ the current conversation. this is actually tempting me to go and make a separate faba hate thread or something like that. but god yeah they really did go "yeah faba's not evil now source dude trust us" huh.
  6. ripplefieldz

i have.... MANY thoughts on the aether arc but i honestly admittedly can't really bring myself to say i truly hate it in spite of that. this, however, is one of my biggest issues. also i know you mean him being demoted by downgrade but the thing is? after this point the bastard pretty much just...
  7. ripplefieldz

oh man, i think that was the reason i quit journeys. i'm fine with filler as long as it's fun since a LOT of things are technically filler but journeys just.. wasn't fun after a while.
  8. ripplefieldz

honestly as someone who hasn't seen black and white. i gotta say cameron seems like an absolute icon i don't know for what but he seems like an icon, dude seems to just be bullshitting through it all and i think that's amazing. def see how it could be frustrating if you were, y'know, taking the...
  9. ripplefieldz

tbh i'm generally pretty lenient on thunder armor bc looking at what happens there, i think i can tell what they were trying to do (that being showing the guts ability) but it was a VERY bizarre way of showing it and the strategy itself was pulled off in quite possibly the most inefficient way...
  10. ripplefieldz

oh boy you know what i'm still curious and also i remembered another thing so may aswell bump i suppose, but once again dear god why did the pokeani writers make me see faba shirtless with my own two eyes. "oh yeah that's the ep where i had to see faba's tits" should not be a comprehensible...
  11. ripplefieldz

ok so first off uh. when i say inexperienced i Mean it, sun/moon's the only one i've seen in full and other than that i've seen like half of ag, the first like 20 eps of x/y although i wanna finish it, and i stopped watching journeys after like ep 50 i think? anyway yeah my point is i do not...
Back
Top Bottom