Search results for query: *

1. ripplefieldz

Preview JN111: Mohn and Lilie, Snowfield Reunion

i feel like that would honestly be fucking hilarious because 1. ok imagine like. all of them have just moved past that whole situation right. it's not like another nihilego's gonna show up, especially not in fucking britain of all places AND THEN IT DOES. CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE and 2. ok this...
  2. ripplefieldz

ok first off. haha typo moment but also like. ash ABSOLUTELY knows lillie and gladion? the latter def not as well but it's not like he met them once and then never talked to them again. i do think this should mostly just be lillie and gladion though yeah
  3. ripplefieldz

"more in-line with the games" unless it means actually giving galar some damn screentime lmao (i do agree iris being there is pogchamp though, although having a past rival in the masters eight could be interesting i don't think she should be the one to go and honestly. i can't really say who...
  4. ripplefieldz

HI. HI HI??? ok listen i know ash'll inevitably steal spotlight and all. BUT LISTEN. LISTEN CROWN TUNDRA AND MY BLORBOS IN THE SAME EP. I'M POGGING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA. god if calyrex is there make that a triple pog i LOVE that funny deer. rabbit. jackalope guy
Back
Top Bottom