Search results for query: *

1. sc190191

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Sorry a little late to respond to this, but I don't think writing quality has the most significant bearing on how much a person will like or dislike a production. Considering Pokemon was always my favorite show, I know there are many objectively better written productions across all media that I...
  2. sc190191

Ouch this looks worse than I feared it would, the characters look like plastic toys. I don't know who they are targeting here, because I feel like Pokemon anime fans like anime and so I feel like they are appealing to a pretty limited crowd, considering they are going for nostalgia with a group...
  3. sc190191

Since this is a different continuity, if the movie is truly using some original script I wonder if there is any chance that anything from that bizarre trailer with a significantly older Misty could factor into this movie. I believe the assumption many have is that the movie was changed due to...
  4. sc190191

Doubt it could be worse than he does in SM
  5. sc190191

They weren't exactly gone, they just didn't air with the movies. There was still at least one every year until '15
Back
Top Bottom