Search results for query: *

1. sc190191

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

The catching without battle was one of many, many issues in the episode. The point I'm making is we have never seen a trainer literally sneak up and throw a ball at a Pokemon, even times we have seen lucky catches, the Pokemon wasn't snuck up on. And like I said before, we have seen really weak...
  2. sc190191

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

The Tauros captures were a joke episode, most of the captures were by accident. It was also the safari zone, where battling wasn't allowed. Like was said before, Pokemon often gain respect for trainer through battle, it isn't an ambush capture, no one was ever sneaking up throwing balls like Go...
  3. sc190191

Wait, what? Continuity doesn't just mean references to past episodes. They have completely contradicted the set up for capturing new Pokemon that has been relevant to the entire series to date, replacing it with mobile game mechanics. Direct and significant contradictions represent a departure...
  4. sc190191

I love this so much, the only thing I would change is I think Go's friend won't acknowledge whether he is aware of Ho-oh or not, it will seem like he knows what it is, but he won't say such and anything concrete about his knowledge of it will be left ambiguous. Eugene and Norty will tell of how...
  5. sc190191

That didn't exactly stop them from depicting the Kimono girls as looking radically different in Lyra's presentation on the Johto region, during Gen IV which was a much better time than this for continuity. Now, yes that isn't nearly as bad as them actually being in the episode and acting...
  6. sc190191

The fear would be that they would include those characters and just have them interact with Ash as if he had never met them before. Although it wasn't too painful with Steven, considering the nature of their first meeting, it would be especially jarring with someone like Cynthia, whom Ash has...
Back
Top Bottom