Search results for query: *

1. sc190191

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Go caught 12 Pokemon in a single episode, and is planning on catching all of them, but they don't have enough time to introduce Ash's old Pokemon? They are preparing the audience to see new Pokemon all the time, and Go will either cycle his frequently or completely ignore a bunch, but either way...
  2. sc190191

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I really don't care who owns Mimey, its has no reason to battle for Ash. Anyone can battle with anything as long as the Pokemon wants to listen, it really doesn't matter, the point is WHY make this ridiculous choice. Its like they are bending over backwards to not use old Pokemon at this point...
  3. sc190191

But the question is, who do they care about? Who do they think will enjoy Mimey battling? Do kids really love mimes nowadays? The rebound of Mr. Mime in Pokemon media over the last couple years has been a big head scratcher to me since it was never one of the popular Kanto Pokemon to begin with...
  4. sc190191

I sure hope Ash doesn't have off screen captures or soulless captures like Go. Think about how people are reacting thinking about Ash's past Pokemon and how they hope it could be one of them. They each had their own special times, their own personalities, development, etc (some maybe lacking a...
  5. sc190191

I haven't seen the exact wording of the preview (not to mention slight translation mistakes have been known to happen), but isn't it possible its just Ash using Pikachu against a ground type? I'm not sure if "sends out" has to be from a Pokeball in this case (depending on the translation). I was...
Back
Top Bottom