• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. sc190191

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I know I'm not the first to think of this, but I do think the eleven episodes being symbolism with the final episode being Ash's 11th birthday party could allow for an interesting plot. I know it makes zero sense for everything to have happened in a year, but that ship sailed long ago, just from...
  2. sc190191

I was thinking more about this today, I still find it a bit surreal this is all happening. I started thinking about how do you even end an entire 25 year series like this one (although I still am holding out hope the new series is within the same continuity that could allow for some minor...
  3. sc190191

Since there is region hopping I really hope that the Orange Islands gets a tiny amount of love, highly doubt it would be the setting of an entire episode, but it would be cool if it were mentioned in passing or a part of a montage or something. Like so many others I would really like to see...
Back
Top Bottom