Search results for query: *

1. shadowcelebi

what pokemon do you think should of been in pokemon legends arceus?

you know honestly this was a missed opportunity to add in a hisuian form of rotom that would make sense to even exist in that timeline. why not like...instead of it being made of electricity, it would be made of steam and it would be a fire/ghost type? cause well steam is pretty hot so the...
  2. shadowcelebi

well if you say so. although it kind of baffles me as to why they added pokemon that revolves around technology in a timeline when steam power was used.
  3. shadowcelebi

but canonically, they aren't actually in the region at that time cause machines to revive fossil pokemon weren't invented yet, and neither were computers since the porygon evolution line is connected to computers. they were just taken from the future and brought there due to the rifts.
  4. shadowcelebi

oh? hmm...you do make a fair point.
  5. shadowcelebi

i'm not so sure if type: null would make much sense in that game cause, wasn't that pokemon created in limited quantities unlike the porygon evolution line? not to mention that i'm pretty sure all of them, except for one (or two?) are stored away inside the aether foundation so i highly doubt...
  6. shadowcelebi

isn't that an artificial pokemon though? pretty sure that required high tech to even create it.
  7. shadowcelebi

out of all the pokemon that aren't in the game, which ones do you think should of appeared in pokemon legends arceus?
Back
Top Bottom