Search results for query: *

1. sharkshocker

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It means that the Pokemon was obtained from a Generaton VI game. Originally it meant that the Pokemon was from Kalos (where they use the pentagon sign on their Pokedex) but now can also mean a Pokemon obtained from ORAS. Blue pentagon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  2. sharkshocker

As I mentioned, the main issue would be the Pokemon not having 1 HP. Having 1 HP is different from having 1 Defense/Sp. Defense. From your list these are the things that would kill Shedinja but not [hypothetical Mega]: Fire/ Flying / Dark / Ghost / Rock moves, non-Fighting / Normal attacks...
  3. sharkshocker

What do you mean? Just to clarify, I agree that it might be possible but it has to be planned properly. I think we might be saying the same point here with Shedinja being managed due to its HP, though that wouldn't necessarily apply to this hypothetical Mega if it doesn't have 1 HP. HP isn't...
  4. sharkshocker

I think it'd be game-changing, as your opponent would need to have a move that hits through Wonder Guard. If not then they'd have to spend at least a turn to bring in its counter which could be too much of a setback. Shedinja is checked by having 1 HP which allows it to be KO'd by secondary...
  5. sharkshocker

Adding on that they hit Fire, Poison, and Steel for half damage and are resistant to Bug, Dark, Fighting while nullifying Dragon :)
  6. sharkshocker

The wiki has it in the Courtyard in Parfum Palace, in the center of southwestern hedge maze with a candlestick. It also has a map of that area so you can navigate your way around it :)
  7. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Try to get parents with perfect IVs that cover as many stats as you can. If you have a Ditto with perfect HP and Defense then breed it with a Magnemite that has perfect Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, and Speed. Once you start getting better Magnemite...
  8. sharkshocker

Re: Best method of experience grinding in XY? I'd also suggest going to Restaurant Le Wow and doing Triple Battles there. If you use an O-Power before starting it will apply to all 5 battles, doing Triple Battles will let you switch into the other half of your turn in one turn so they'll get...
  9. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Adding on to what ShyOctopus said, PP Up has a 4% chance of showing up from Pickup when the Pokemon that has the ability is level 81-100. Add on that Pickup activates 10% of the time so it's a 0.4% of getting a PP Up every battle.
  10. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Apart from beating the Elite 4 you would need to encounter your friend online (or locally) to unlock all 3 Pokemon on the Friend Safari.
  11. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You might have to recheck their IVs. With that combination it's possible to get 4 IV offspring (the imperfect IV gets passed down through Destiny Knot and one of the perfect stats gets a new IV) but I don't think you should be getting 3 IV...
  12. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Try not to think of it as a chore and just have fun with it. While breeding is indeed easier this gen it still requires some effort, especially if you're just being introduced to it. I wish you the best of luck. I did my first full-on...
  13. sharkshocker

Re: How can you tell if a Pokemon has perfect IVs? Go to Kiloude City Pokemon Center and talk to the person over on the left, he will be able to give you an estimate of your Pokemon's IV total and which IVs are the highest. Use this to help equate his statements with numerical values. IVs...
  14. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah Toxic has been updated to never miss when used by Poison-type Pokemon. Toxic (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  15. sharkshocker

Re: A NON Simple Technical Question Were you transferring your save data over into a new memory card? Seems people are experiencing the same issue with their digital copies of X/Y. Here's a thread on Nintendo forums about it with a possible solution: Transferred data| Nintendo Tech Forums
  16. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Attack. Since it's Timid it has a -Attack nature so you wouldn't need to worry about getting the Attack IV.
  17. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Challenge your opponent to a Single Battle, Normal Rules.
  18. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think the other person would also have to log on to PSS at the same time as you to "see each other online" in terms of the Friend Safari.
  19. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Adding to this, the mother has an 80% chance of passing on its ability to its offspring. Pokémon breeding (Inheriting Abilities) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  20. sharkshocker

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I go to Restaurant Le Wow and do Triple Battles (which is also a good source of EXP). It does require some money to eat there (P90,000 at max style) but if you use any O-Power it would last through all 5 battles, so you can use Exp and Prize...
Back
Top Bottom