Search results for query: *

1. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

It was in a Masterball alright, but I don't think it's an Event. The event one would be in a red ball(Cherish). Shiuld this one be legit, it should be the one from HeartGold or SoulSilver.
  2. S

Just found a shiny Vanillite a few minutes ago while EV training my Ghastly.
  3. S

3 most recent ones: -I was checking an ice safari last time, and the first to appear was a shiny Delibird. -Was farming Dittos in Friend Safari and found a shiny one. -Breeding for a competitive Klefki just now and accidentally bred a shiny one through Masuda Method.
  4. S

Got a Shiny Entei from GTS last time and this just happened today, I was checking the Pokemon in an ice safari and the first encounter was a shiny Delibird.
  5. S

I was EV training my Shiny Togepi by grinding Whismur hordes and when a hoard appeared, I heard a sparkle. It was a shiny Axew. I caught it, but it messed up my EV Training. Still worth it though. It has a Rash Nature. IVs are terrible, but I'm still happy.
  6. S

Last time, I was watching this video about a shiny hunting machine this guy built. He left it overnight and got a couple of shiny Ponytas and a shiny Braixen. I then thought, why not go look for a shiny Braixen in Friend Safary. Less than 10 encounters later, a shiny Growlithe appeared.
  7. S

First shiny I ever encountered was a shiny Geodude in Sapphire(North of Mauville), but sadly I didn't have any balls :(. Some years later, I was playing Diamond and I found the first Meditite in the game and at first I thought they had changed the color of the sprite. Then I was playing Pearl...
Back
Top Bottom