• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. silurica

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Not in the Gen1 games, but in FRLG I went and rewatched Teachy TV just for the sake of "nostalgia", so I can fully envision myself doing the same with Old Man too had I grown up with Gen1 instead. The surf on Cinnabar part would have to be accident, but sometimes accident is part of glitch...
  2. silurica

lol I had this exact discussion before. My hunch is it's probably a little of column A and a little of column B. Missingno can be triggered by accident, and this was probably how it was first discovered, but it still doesn't mean everyone would and now it's (in)famous enough more people would do...
  3. silurica

Glitches can be fun! I stand by what I said about glitches being flaws fundamentally, but I still have fun seeing people doing weird stuff with the games. Also the "faithful remake" joke with the surf glitch is such a low hanging fruit, but it's pretty accurate and I enjoy it anyway. It's...
  4. silurica

Yes, you said that already :P I returned to the Underground a lot in the original games. Mostly to dig treasures, but often I also swing by my Secret Base just to chill. Also I'd have a Sphere farm around my Secret Base for easy digging targets. I'm glad that planting Spheres to make them...
  5. silurica

I dunno, the Underground feels like one of those things that's a step forward and a step backward to me. The Hideaways are a welcome addition, but I still wish it wasn't at the cost of proper Secret Base decorating. It would've been nice if we could have both.
  6. silurica

That reminds me I once someone who took design elements of new and old to make a sort of hybrid designs of their favorite characters. I thought it was pretty clever.
  7. silurica

I just want to be clear, I don't dislike BDSP per se. It's just... it's fine to like a thing while still being critical about it. It doesn't hurt to.
  8. silurica

I'd say no media is 100% foolproof from being lost unless if people keep passing on the tape. Even memory cards are just as prone to breaking, and cloud can be lost if the company hosting it decide they can't keep it up anymore. That said, I don't think it's fair that some people got to have an...
  9. silurica

Yes, and the purpose of betatesting among other things is to force out these bugs into the open so they can be fixed before the games are shipped to players. We, as players, weren't supposed to be triggering these bugs at all in a well-polished game.
  10. silurica

I mean... bugs (as amusing as they can be, at least imo) aren't a great look regardless. They're either signs of rushed development, or their betatesters weren't that good at what they were doing, or other development issues like crunch. Obviously we have no way of telling what exactly caused...
  11. silurica

Yeah, it was. I updated my earlier post with where I heard it from. I guess they only activated it now then? If you're right, I wonder why it wasn't like that since day one, how weird. (I wouldn't have picked Turtwig myself so I wouldn't be able to tell either way.)
  12. silurica

Are you sure about that? I've heard of Dawn having her anime team for rematch since before the recent update. Edit: Had to remember and look for a bit. It was in the leak discussion thread.
  13. silurica

Is it bad that I like how the game is kinda buggy? I've always been fond of weirdnesses caused by bugs and thought it's kinda boring that recent pkmn games have been quite bug-free, even if it was technically a good thing.
  14. silurica

I believe this was already fixed.
  15. silurica

I wasn't even that young when I first played Diamond and I got lost in Mt Coronet lol. Wouldn't have it any other way though, it felt special that way.
  16. silurica

Yeah, I also feel statues being basically recolor of various Pokemon models is soulless. ("Lazy" I feel is kind of derogatory, they clearly put in a ton of effort into the Hideaways.) I won't get the same enjoyment from samey statues as from a varied decoration selection. I think if we had both...
  17. silurica

Everyone is entitled to their opinions regardless of which side of the fence they're on, but I think it's said by someone upthread, saying hyperbole statements along the line of "best thing ever since sliced toast" is just a good way to bring the argumentative side of people, regardless of what...
  18. silurica

At the very least, BDSP will largely, if not entirely, be an improvement over DP with its QoLs and improved speed (remember "Saving a lot of data..."? Yeah, nobody would miss that, among other things). Whether it's better than Platinum is when it really gets debatable, I think, since Platinum...
  19. silurica

I'm one of those who are sad that they stripped down underground secret base so much - that they removed the various decorations and the flag game is fact, not just opinion. Heck, I'd even say it's not the same thing anymore in BDSP outside of its name, and personally I don't think hideaway...
  20. silurica

I mostly use regular poke ball because it just feels right. It's the ball of the franchise. The only time I don't use poke balls is when catching legendaries, which are ultra ball material instead. Either way, I've always thought the ball preorder bonus is kind of silly, regardless of the ball...
Back
Top Bottom