• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

I'd love actual sequels. I'm holding out for a Russia-based region, personally. Pokémon Winter and Pokémon Summer.
  2. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I got a replica of Sting from the Hobbit for my birthday once.
  3. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

that one guy who really misses my runerigus (swapped out for dragapult)
  4. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I didn't use Eternatus because it was much lower level than the rest of my team. I never thought about having fans. I guess I just expected no one would like me. I wonder how they felt, a) about swapping in Flygon and Noivern for Raihan, and b) for suddenly having a superstrong Dragapult on my...
  5. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I was overleveled for his team, centiskorch/dragapult/drednaw won easily.
  6. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

toxtricity will clear up that bede problem real quick he also learns throat chop for the psychic-types
  7. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation because I don't give a flying f*ck
  8. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

I just.... but how can you like inteleon???????
  9. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

yeah, me too. Not one of them stuck out too much, just.... interestingly-colored people, kinda.
  10. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

wow, that's an interesting spread there, friend! I think... Sobble >>>>>> Scorbunny > Grookey Raboot > Thwackey > Drizzile Cinderace > Rillaboom >>>>> Inteleon Cinderace is the only one of the starter evos that I like, although I'm warming to Rillaboom. Still picked Sobble, though, because BABY...
  11. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

Dude, get an Orbeetle.
  12. sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat

just name one of your throwaways "Sirfetch'd-Plz". That usually gets the job done.
Back
Top Bottom