• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

so i had this random thought at 2am last night and thought it would be perfect for this thread........ my controversial opinion is that ash and gohs friendship feels FAR less "organic" than it used to when the series was just starting first im not saying that goh is a bad friend (though im sure...
  2. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

i think this is the consequence of the whole journeys formula that really isnt working........ compare journeys with literally any other series where we got to explore a single dedicated region with ash and friends. there was so much the anime did to bring these places to life!! not focusing and...
  3. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

i remember making a post about this just yesterday and might as well add on since its semi on topic: i really like alain!! but i'll also 100% agree that so much more couldve been done to make his story more impactful and truly shine....... i'll agree that his dynamic with ash felt kinda blah in...
  4. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

oh absolutely, like maybe planning it from the start instead of waiting an entire year to make something up because only then did the writers notice serena had been a cute background fixture with no goal....... showcases were clearly rushed and im baffled why they didnt just reuse contests...
  5. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

im sure this isnt controversial but the fact that pokemon showcases are judged by the audience and not judges, thus making it a popularity contest, is one of the reasons why showcases fall really flat in comparison to contests. i also think contests are just more interesting with how theyre set...
  6. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

since this is the controversial opinions thread and we're kinda discussing it im gonna be that person who says that best wishes is CURRENTLY better than journeys. best wishes was kinda strung together with scotch tape, glue, and a prayer but i feel that despite the bigger flaws in the series...
  7. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

may as well throw my two cents on the xy topic, but i totally agree that xy(z) is overrated to hell and back. and this is coming from someone who regards xy(z) as my third favorite series!! granted i am rewatching ag and im generally enjoying it so ag may take that bronze medal but i...
  8. skiittylalis

Controversial opinions

personally i dont mind watching pokemon dubbed and in some cases i prefer it..... i grew up with the dub in the dp-bw era so maybe its a nostalgia thing?? but when i watch thoses series subbed it doesnt feel right to me anymore and its kinda nice to sit back and watch the action without reading...
Back
Top Bottom