• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. skiittylalis

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

oh god i missed like 5 whole pages of discussion what the hell happened here lmfao whatever. if iris is supposedly champion, the writers have ABSOLUTELY no excuse to not reference ash being alola champion!! though it makes me wonder why ash is fighting (supposed) champions this early on...
  2. skiittylalis

we never really realize what we have until its too late huh?? at least she didnt hog screen time and take away from ashs adventure. though as someone who liked iris before the huge iris love wave a few weeks ago i feel like what she didnt do in terms of moving the story she did better in being a...
  3. skiittylalis

inb4 the first half of the episode is axew getting lost fr fingers crossed they dont rush this episode iris deserves more after being lost in the anime abyss for almost a decade
  4. skiittylalis

while everyone else argues about if iris is actually champion or not, am i the only one whos crying in the club seeing how damn happy pikachu is to see iris in those preview screenshots?? like hooray for dracovish existing and dragonite battle but man those images have turned my heart into soup...
  5. skiittylalis

yknow i was being sarcastic in my last post of saying that if ash wins he gets to move up to the ultra class but the episode is actually that i hate foresight much like the korrina battle with a suspicious similar setup of old female friend in the pwc being the key to a promotion i think this...
  6. skiittylalis

i cant read much japanese so im not entirely sure but i was able to pick out those key words like dragon master and kibago (which is axew). but then again about a week ago they started selling some merch with dragonite and haxorous on the front but considering how cute and marketable axew is...
  7. skiittylalis

IT ONLY TOOK HALF A YEAR BUT WE FINALLY GET TO SEE IRIS AGAIN!!!! all i hope is that this episode handles the old friend reunion thing better than episode 37....... i get goh is a co protag or whatever but man just let ash have a moment with his old friend i loved the unova gangs dynamic and im...
Back
Top Bottom