Search results for query: *

1. skynerel

Rate the pokemon ability above!

5/10 good if there happens to be a sunny day in the field and assuming your opponent is trying to use status moves, but it feels very occasional. Earth eater
  2. skynerel

5/10 the ability might be somewhat useful for specific tight situations, but 25% is not a whole lot. Tera Shell
  3. skynerel

1/10 even if it makes sense lorewise I think it’s pretty pointless and not worth the effort to create a moveset around it. Transistor
  4. skynerel

9/10 In the case of defense or speed is a win, in the case of attack stats it might depend on which one the foe raises for it to be useful to you. Magician
  5. skynerel

5/10 I guess it can be useful if it raises the stat that you need in the moment. Pixilate
  6. skynerel

7/10 I think it’s great, but I find it’s attacking counter part (Intrepid Sword) to be superior because it makes it easier to steamroll opponents. Cloud Nine
  7. skynerel

4/10 It’s rarely useful even though the premise is not bad. Healer
  8. skynerel

9/10 it has a great variety of effects. 3 for 1. Pastel Veil
  9. skynerel

5/10 Can be useful to knock out the next pokemon if your pokemon is fast enough. Prism Armor
  10. skynerel

4/10 Not a fan because it makes the pokemon less usable against the opposite gender. Telepathy
  11. skynerel

You forgot to add an ability hehe. I’ll add one. Super Luck
  12. skynerel

8/10 Useful, although I don’t know if it’s of much use in the pokemon that can learn it. Fairy Aura
  13. skynerel

5/10 Can be useful to attack first before getting eliminated. Air Lock
  14. skynerel

10/10 perfect Justified
  15. skynerel

6/10 the problem is everyone knows the trick Snow Cloak
  16. skynerel

6/10 Magic Bounce
  17. skynerel

5/10 A double edged sword and water absorb does the same thing, but without losing any damage. Of course the pokemon that learn this ability don’t get water absorb, so with this ability they can benefit from HP restoration, but overall I think they are probably better off with their other...
  18. skynerel

I didn’t see any thread like this one in the first five pages, but if there’s one feel free to close this one mods. The game is simple, rate the pokemon ability above and add some commentary if you want to. I’ll start. Water Absorb
Back
Top Bottom