Search results for query: *

1. S

Generation VI: The Future

Just because GF is taking their time with Zygarde doesn't automatically mean that they're abandoning Kalos and moving on to a new generation. It honestly feels like people are so disappointed with Gen VI that they're applying this delusional wishful thinking that Kalos is done and more shiny...
  2. S

People are gonna be so pissed about this lol. I still think it's possible that Z or whatever could be revealed out-of-the-blue, like OR/AS was. Volcanion's reveal also means that it's more likely the next announcement could be related to Zygarde, unless Volcanion has a new forme/Mega...
  3. S

Nice to know I haven't missed anything, with people still bringing up Kanto remakes and Gen 7 starting next year.
  4. S

Platinum didn't reveal any new Pokemon, just new formes. Not sure how "new games revealed in CoroCoro" progressed into "new Pokemon reveal."
  5. S

inb4 the next game is announced and people immediately start hating on it just because it isn't what they expected.
  6. S

The direct would have been the perfect opportunity to announce the next Kalos game(s). I think GameFreak just wants to see us squirm at this point after giving them so much crap about the PokeBank and the Battle Frontier lol.
  7. S

I think the climax of the next Kalos game(s) will involve Zygarde transforming into its Complete forme in Terminus Cave, similar to Kyurem in B2/W2. I think Terminus Cave will also probably be where at least half of Zygarde's cells are for that reason, with the others being scattered across Kalos.
  8. S

Tbh, I don't think Kanto really needs anything. GameFreak can leave regions behind, and there's not really much I can think of from a novelty standpoint that could allow new Kanto remakes to stand out. Outside of the opening pairs in each generation, all of the main series games introduce some...
  9. S

I think that the Japanese airing of XY and Z will probably be our first glimpse at what the next game(s) could be like, possibly followed up by an official announcement about a day later, like how Origins revealed Mega Charizard X (Origins was first aired in Japan on October 2nd, while Mega...
  10. S

I'm starting think all of this stuff is just a way to boost the ratings of the anime at this point. GF seems to be banking on something big, for both the games and the anime, if we've had to wait this long.
  11. S

There goes my hopes about this month's CoroCoro giving us any useful info... I still think GameFreak could reveal the next game(s) with an out-of-the-blue announcement like with OR/AS. The latest I could see them making a huge announcement is late November, because I get the impression...
  12. S

Not to mention if it learns Dragon Dance...
  13. S

I think Ash Greninja might be foreshadowing for a mechanic in which the starters have some kind of customization or something similar to Mega Evolution, especially since they were practically overshadowed by the Kanto starters in their own region.
  14. S

All I'm gonna say about the whole "running out of ideas" thing is that Pokemon has always been running out of ideas. Compare Chansey, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff and Clefairy/Clefable, then compare Rhydon, Kangaskhan and Nidoking, all three of each have essentially have the same concept. The only...
  15. S

To actually bring things back to Zygarde, since the thread has gotten sidetracked again lol, I've had a few ideas: - Zydoge is the form Zygarde takes when it needs to travel, since CoroCoro states it's fast, so I could imagine Zygarde transforming into Zydoge when it discovers a threat to the...
  16. S

I think the next main series game(s) will be announced in October, maybe before the next CoroCoro scans. I also can't believe people are already hating on these formes and the possible next game(s). Seriously, we don't even know anything yet, and it's possible Zygarde could have another forme...
  17. S

I feel like the CoroCoro scan from last July was GF's way of saying, "Here's this awesome exciting thing, now wait two months for us to even tell you what the hell its deal is." I'm all for them taking time to ensure quality, but it's just really tiresome being trolled all the time. I just...
  18. S

I don't buy the 4chan "leak" for one second, mainly because I still remember this one post that stated Greninja was fake lol. If new games are revealed tomorrow, that would probably be the mother of all coincidences rather than them being right.
  19. S

We can complain all we want about GameFreak really stretching this out, but we all know that we're pretty much guaranteed to be hyped if anything promising a reveal comes out lol. I think GF should reveal what ever game(s) is going to star Zygarde at least by the time the next issue of CoroCoro...
  20. S

After reading that one interview and all the talk of lore in this thread, I'm feeling pretty hyped. I think it's possible GameFreak might reveal the next Kalos games with an out-of-the-blue YouTube video before the next CoroCoro issue gets released, like with OR/AS. That way, the CoroCororo...
Back
Top Bottom