Search results for query: *

1. skywaffles

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Will Smith smacking Chris Rock, but I like how Rock handled it.
  2. skywaffles

I missed a day of school, and it was the one day we had multiple assignments and a new lesson
  3. skywaffles

A racist battlefront player posting pictures of 9/11 calling it "the greatest day in american history". I can't decide whether I would leave him in a burning sky scraper to die, or throw him out of the window for him to fall to his death. One of the best battlefront players 1v1d him, but he...
  4. skywaffles

Really inappropriate stuff, I can't really explain without sounding weird. He traumatizes young dogs, and a bunch of sexual stuff, he's a terrible person, and he doesn't even make good music. I watched a reaction video where the reactor was watching one of his videos, I immediately clicked off.
  5. skywaffles

Every single one of 6ix9ine's music videos.
  6. skywaffles

F:annoyedVoltorb:ck Brad Little
  7. skywaffles

I have some sort of cut on the edge of my lip so whenever I open my mouth it hurts like heck, so I basically can't eat without feeling pain. My phone charger also tore and I had to get a new one, and while my phone was dead, my annoying "friend" texted me 11 times, getting mad at me for not...
  8. skywaffles

When I log on and I only have 1 alert :/
  9. skywaffles

Looking forward to it. Tier lists are cool
  10. skywaffles

My stupid two cent piece of crap school chromebook not working An owner being aggressive towards his puppy :mad:
Back
Top Bottom