• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. skywaffles

Describe A User

DawningWinds Likes the Owl House and Bad Batch
  2. skywaffles

Describe A User

abcboy Is my clone
  3. skywaffles

Describe A User

Sobblelle A user who posts in the random images thread every day who also plays some mafia
  4. skywaffles

Describe A User

Tactitian Karina! This user's username is an AoT character and they are agender It was Rainfall, Tood is supportive too, though.
  5. skywaffles

Describe A User

Chida This user is supportive in the venting thread, but you don't see them on other threads very often
  6. skywaffles

Describe A User

¯\_(ツ) _/¯(this thread isnt notifying me and it's annoying I missed two pages worth of posts oof) Recently revealed what they look like and goes by an acronym most of the time
  7. skywaffles

Describe A User

WyndonCalling Was fired from being a mod and has all three fan badges
  8. skywaffles

Describe A User

Uh, Johtofiller? Likes Jujutsu Kaisen and is a mod
  9. skywaffles

Describe A User

Neyo or I Is from Brazil and has a Piplup avatar
  10. skywaffles

Describe A User

I'm pretty sure that's occtopus executive? their Lucario's name is Ezra
  11. skywaffles

Describe A User

Hmmm, Skalesgon? (I wasn't sure if it was GalacticRonpa or not.) Stunfisk fanatic
  12. skywaffles

Describe A User

Dogasu? Likes sharks and has a large vocabulary. It was MysteryFalls, they used to be PurplePegasus.
  13. skywaffles

Describe A User

ME (not me, ME) has changed their name recently and likes a certain Disney XD show
  14. skywaffles

Describe A User

Archaic? Everyone associates them with Rainbow Cloud.
  15. skywaffles

Describe A User

Squid-chan of course! She's watched a ton of anime and has been here since 2015
  16. skywaffles

Describe A User

DawningWinds? A Jujutsu Kaisen fan who is also on Serebii
  17. skywaffles

Describe A User

EternalPokeFanGirl Name used to be chib cant life (im pretty sure ._.)
  18. skywaffles

Describe A User

Empoemperor?? Has Team rocket sort of in their name
  19. skywaffles

Describe A User

Chidimari Sketch?? Highest Reaction Score (ez)
Back
Top Bottom