Search results for query: *

1. skywaffles

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

Aw thanks for always being so easy to talk to! Its nice you wrote those long personal messages too! U too man!
  2. skywaffles

Some users I've mentioned, but deserve another one. @empoemperor @Tactician Karina @Rainfall @Ryker101 @Mewthree/ミュウスリー @Orchid @Just a Torchic @EternalPokéFanGirl @Fan of Jarrus @Champion1 @Chevywolf30 @MysteryFalls @Lightning Flame Blast @LazySpy @Daren @dawn dusk @TheGoldenDuck @Mr...
  3. skywaffles

This thread needs some attention. These users are some I've met recently and I know we haven't talked too much but you both seem very kind and I enjoy reading your posts. @AnimeJewel246 @Kerflyn Chan @Nicolas721 Some members I've known for some time now, but I don't think I've mentioned them in...
  4. skywaffles

Thanks, that was a fun event! :DGood job mods
  5. skywaffles

I've done this already, but I'll do it again, this time with more details @Skalesgon for making me laugh. We also share alot of interests. I enjoy playing games with you @EternalPokéFanGirl for being a very nice person who is fun to talk to. @Foxy Veez and @BigDocFan for being very active and...
  6. skywaffles

The people I see on fun and games the most @Skalesgon @EternalPokéFanGirl @Foxy Veez @BigDocFan @empoemperor @L4PR4S And then also @NMLewis (art) @Rainbow Cloud (art) @FinnishPokéFan92 (random images) @Max1996 (random images) @Chidamari Sketch @Torchic W. @Ghost...
Back
Top Bottom