Search results for query: *

1. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

jokingly said shielbert x steven and immediately started actually thinking about it help. idk what it is but for some reason my brain could actually see this one LOL
  2. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

been thinking abt emmet/elesa tonight bc one of my good friends likes it and we were talking about it in a discord server...its definitely not the rarest ship ever but it is still fairly uncommon as opposed to other pairings with emmet and elesa. dunno what it is but this one just clicks super...
  3. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

this reminds me actually, recently i've seen a user on twitter start shipping penny/marnie and its absolutely adorable, and it's also entirely possible that they maybe knew each other while penny was still in galar. it's something i had never thought abt before but it's made me also think about...
  4. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

i've actually seen some fanart of this one! i'm kind of a sucker for pairs with opposing aesthetics but in general i think it'd be really cute even just based on their personalities.
  5. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

also obligatory me bringing up galar stuff on the topic of platonic stuff i like: i think my fav platonic galar pairing has and always will be sordward & gloria. im a big fan of guy whos kinda a jerk to everyone with this one random kid who he respects an immense amount. i think its cute, and i...
  6. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

honestly even from this alone i can generally get the vibes. it definitely sounds interesting and fun. i think both go well, yeah! i feel like with most pokemon fans i've met it's always either been a 50/50 that they either headcanon some variation of this family or have just never considered...
  7. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

8th gym leader friend group would be so fun...i'm a huge fan of when people do various stuff like that. i think my personal fav is people who draw and write all of the professors interacting (especially if they include sonia, and sometimes hop). i've seen a few interpretations of sycamore and...
  8. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

this one's called diodeshipping! im a huge huge fan of this one, it isn't super rare, but it does get outshone a lot by other ships i feel. i think it's very sweet and personally when i was watching the xy anime i always kinda got the vibes that clemont had a thing for ash. also all of these r...
  9. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

coming back here bc i remembered another one via posting it on twt... back in 2021 when i was in a discord vc with some of my friends one of them brought up that when they were playing the swsh postgame and saw sonia's assistant they were like "awww sonia got a gf" before the betrayal happened...
  10. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

bless i also like avery x klara, but that one does seem to be at least...i wouldnt say its super popular but its also not super super rare. to be fair though for a long time this one didnt have much going for it due to them being version exclusive, but certain fan media + official media...
  11. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

yeah, when i was first reading hgss pokespe i was kinda bummed out that we didn't get a lyra counterpart, but i think crys looks cute in her outfit so i cant really complain too much bc i love crys specifically a lot. but i can at least say it means that via manga newreplacementshipping being...
  12. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

im not sure if that's what exactly led to it, but it was definitely part of it when i looked at them side by side that made me go. "huh they do kinda look similar". their hair also looks kinda similar imo, but i think its less so the style and more just bc they both have dark hair.
  13. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

oh definitely this is a major part of the reason considering, well...their ship name. honestly i was so relieved when they were confirmed to be separate in masters and to see them interact with each other...i guess i just never rly got the angle of them being the same character essentially bc of...
  14. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

aaaa i've seen the art you're talking abt it's super cute! that and some other pieces of fanart ive seen around pixiv + twitter have made me think abt the ship fondly on more than one occasion, even if i don't personally actively ship it. maybe someday it'll become something i'm more fond of...
  15. sleepwick

Rare Pairings

this thread being active again today gives me an excuse to finally hop in here...rarepairs are basically my entire thing at this point so heres my unnecessarily long list of ships that for some of them i think im like..the only person online who actively ships them + makes content for/talks...
Back
Top Bottom