Search results for query: *

1. sleepwick

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

i think this is normal? dunno if it counts for me though bc i just clean my sketches to use as lineart (though there is usually a more rough sketch under that just to lay down some guidelines to work off of)
  2. sleepwick

i feel like most of the art i do rn is a hobby thing, but hopefully if all goes well i'll be returning to college in august to do art again, so it's kinda both a hobby and a career path for me? probably a bit unsurprising but i want to do character design and just general illustration in the...
  3. sleepwick

this year as my new years resolution i've been trying to draw at least one thing per day in 2024 and we're almost a month in and somehow i'm still managing to stick for it. anyone else doing something similar? :bulbaLove:
  4. sleepwick

i like to draw sonia a lot and i tend to find myself drawing her whenever i wanna quickly doodle something just bc i memorize her design so well
  5. sleepwick

a bit late but yeah i just checked and i should have enough for my template if i end up making it! (we'll see though it depends how long it takes me to work on other stuff) :yay:
Back
Top Bottom