Search results for query: *

1. smalllady

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It's the Eevee from Hearthome City. And yeah, I missed the Friendship Checker app. Don't feel like walking back there, and I'd have to progress the story to get the Fly HM. Oh well...I'll just keep doing the massages. I was hoping someone else had info on the Massage Girl but it's okay.
  2. smalllady

According to the Bulbawiki article for the Massage Girl (DPPT), if you get the "dreamily content" message, that means the Pokemon's Happiness value has gone above 199. But I just got an Eevee (that's holding a Soothe Bell) and both times it's gotten a massage, I got the "dreamily content"...
  3. smalllady

How do you get wild Pokemon to join you in Poke Pelago? I know you have to check on them and Mohn says that they'll think about staying, but they're always gone the next day.
  4. smalllady

Thanks for answering. I managed to get through the Elite 4 without much trouble. You were right about gaining a couple levels from those battles. Oh and I forgot to mention that Gardevoir knows Thunderbolt, so I used Gardevoir for Glacia's two Sealeos and Walrein, and Ninetales for her two Glalies.
  5. smalllady

So I'm trying to finish Pokemon Ruby, and all I have left to do is the Elite 4. But I am SICK of grinding. I know the highest-leveled Pokemon is Steven's level 58 Metagross. So here's my team: Aggron level 52 Ninetales level 52 Breloom level 52 Gardevoir level 53 Swampert level 53...
  6. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well then I don't understand why the blank spot for #153 isn't showing up for me.
  7. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have a question about the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. I can't figure out which Pokemon is #151. Zapdos is #152, and Lapras is #150. It can't be another one of the legendary birds, can it? You can only see one of them in the game, and the Coastal...
  8. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I was battling a Youngster with a Scolipede. I had my Pidgeot use Fly, and then Scolipede used Toxic...and Pidgeot still got hit by it. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something? I could understand if Scolipede had an ability like No Guard...
  9. smalllady

Re: Glitch in Black It's not a glitch. It's actually Emolga's ability, Static, that increases the chances of encountering Electric-type Pokemon to 150%.
  10. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) You can get the Dusk Stone by winning first place in the bug catching contest. However, there are 8 other evolution stones that you can win, so you may just be having bad luck. Also, the Dusk Stone should be available at the Pokeathlon prize...
  11. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Neither Darkrai nor Cresselia can actually control the moon. Perhaps you're thinking of Newmoon Island, where Darkrai resides.
  12. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If the item description specifically mentions Palkia, then I'm pretty sure it would only work when Palkia is holding it.
  13. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The Sinnoh starters were released with their DW abilities in the US (for B2/W2). Hoenn starters were released with their DW abilties only in Japan.
  14. smalllady

Re: Pokemon White or Black 2? No, B2/W2 are not worth getting. Don't waste your money on it.
  15. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I'm playing Fire Red, and I have a couple questions: 1. My Vileplume's moveset is Petal Dance, Acid, Sleep Powder, and Moonlight. Should I replace one of these with Giga Drain? I'm leaning towards replacing Petal Dance, since it's special attack...
  16. smalllady

Re: Pros and Cons of stopping evolution. The rate of EXP gain has nothing to do with what evolution stage they're at. It mostly depends on what level they are. The article about experience points goes into more detail about what determines the growth rate of a Pokemon One advantage is that...
  17. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I posted this in the Meloetta topic but I figured maybe I'm more likely to get an answer here.
  18. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I think the HM moves that are required to advance through the story in DPPt are Surf, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Strength, and Waterfall. I always put Rock Smash, Rock Climb, and Strength on an Onix, Surf and Waterfall on the water-type member of...
  19. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well there's your problem. Those three Pokemon have pretty low catch rates to begin with, and Dusk Balls don't really improve your chances too much. If we use Veekun's Poke Ball Performance calculator, and assume that you're using Dusk Balls (at...
  20. smalllady

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think that's just Red staying true to his character. Since his whole schtick is being a silent protagonist, of course he's not going hang around afterwards to chat with the other Champions. Plus, it's sort of a call-back to him disappearing...
Back
Top Bottom