Search results for query: *

1. S

TCPI doesn't get enough credit for preserving the original 4 kids dub

It does seem like 4kids asked Japan for shows to have text subtitles removed like in the Kirby fitness episode that had karaoke Jpn text removed from fitness monsters sing along on screen and same for Ultraman Tiga having explanation Jon text for monsters and locations removed cleanly too.
  2. S

Wait they actually translated those for other countries? I thought other countries just said what was on sceen in their dialogue.
  3. S

I will always hate the removal of the to be continued text.
  4. S

Isn't that why we didn't get the repeated Machamp scene in the Blu ray for the first movie?
  5. S

I still remembered this place getting mad at the Sinnoh Now text edit haha.
  6. S

Are you surprised Pocket Monsters hasn't remastered it's original cel episodes into proper HD like the Detective Conan anime has?
  7. S

I'm surprised those wouldn't be included in general? They are part of the master's correct?
  8. S

You would think TPCi would be streaming all this content on pokemon com but hey maybe the Japanese side is blocking that.
  9. S

I'm kinda surprised they even tried to sell season one on Blu ray. I'm sure it's a terrible remaster.
  10. S

I'm kinda shocked the physical releases of the dub series don't seem to sell too well.
  11. S

Nah the Kirby dub is a mess too. It makes no sense why they didn't keep the videogame, like pokemon, in ost tracks in the Kirby and fzero dub, but that dub is whole nother can of worms since it ends with 26 produced episodes that weren't completely released.
  12. S

It's a lost cause to go back and redub 1000 episodes at this point. Also the pokemon movies keeping the celebrity soundtracks shouldn't be a surprise since the pokemon money pays well enough to keep those licenses.
  13. S

Isn't it kept the same because the dub has been ingrained to much in popculture and they "hacked up" about 400 episodes with the 4kids run? That is way too much money to go back and redub those shows. Pokemon is moving forward, not backwards. It stinks TPCi didn't improve their dubbing...
Back
Top Bottom