Search results for query: *

1. S

Michael Haigney's Podcast - 'Original Pokéman'

Still no updates sadly. Veronica Taylor has started her own podcast just watching each episode but that's been underwhelming too. Sigh.
  2. S

I wish he would bring up anecdotes about his work on the Kirby, Sonic, and F-Zero dubs as well.
  3. S

The podcast seems to be a really low priority for them so I cherish whatever they will post when they get to it. Veronica Taylor is apparently going to start a podcast as well.
  4. S

I just find it funny the whole EP was banned because of the James scene when they could've easily just cut it out and moved forward.
  5. S

I want him to talk about "Beauty and the Beach."
  6. S

I don't think they are currently working besides doing a lot of conventions.
  7. S

A new podcast episode just dropped. I wish the pace was more consistent.
  8. S

I'm sure the TMNT shredder being beheaded didn't help. Apparently the fox censor person got fired over that. I wish Haigney was more consistent on the podcast EP releases.
  9. S

I meant most of Japanese music being removed. Sorry for the typo.
  10. S

4kids edits were all over the place. The 4kids shaman king dub that aired on Fox kept Anna slapping Hao err "Zeke" in one episode.
  11. S

MH told me his next episode should be out "soon." Interviews with some of the backstage people are interesting. One recent JCC Interview reveals that they really have most of the Japanese OST removed from the current composer. The championship episode is going to be a mess ugh!!!
  12. S

I wish the release schedule would be more "consistent," but it is what it is.
  13. S

I honestly wish people would grill him more on his work on the Kirby, sonic, and F-Zero dubs.
  14. S

He released a new one, but this episode was pretty underwhelming. I wish they would just talk about the juicy things like the banned episodes.
  15. S

I wish he would go back on his CAMEO app
  16. S

Yes. I loved this. Lots of mystery busting. I liked that he basically confirmed 4kids only made 26 F-Zero dub episodes.
  17. S

I wish the output would be a bit faster or that he would attend more conventions so I could ask him the questions about other dubs like Kirby, sonic, F-Zero GP Legend etc
  18. S

In the Kanto indigo plateau episodes, scenes with merchandise was edited. I want him to clarify if electric soldier Porygon was dubbed. Maddie and Eric say it was. You never know. Crazier things have happened. Japan banned an Ultraman episode about radiation but the international still dubbed it...
  19. S

https://twitter.com/GamingXperience/status/1539710928400285697?t=sMXkYQpXDzPb0cSKZHmyew&s=19 This is certainly a neat little mystery too.
  20. S

I'm hoping he talks more about Maddie soon enough.
Back
Top Bottom