Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

i was really hoping trip wouldnt get conkeldurr until he and Ash could trade girdurr and boldore and then trade back. on another topic i was not really happy about scraggy learning focus blast with excadrill knowing it it becomes repetative i would have liked a dark pulse or dragon claw
  2. S

like doesnt mean exact but its not supposed to be.
  3. S

we already know that in the near future Ash's team get's some big power boosts via evolution first it was boldore, next will be leavanny, unfesant, and pignite, and possible if not most likely capture of krokorok. with three gyms and the league championship left Ash has nine possible...
  4. S

how about golett instead that would be up his alley
  5. S

i think if they didnt have him catch sewaddle and palpitoad ended up like muk and not used except in the league it might have made things a lot more cohesive imo. but what we got is an incredible influx of pokemon into the main cast because we have two new rather unappealing main cast members in...
  6. S

i did man i was rebutting what he said after i said she will catch a few more pokemon. then i mentioned she would catch druddigon. read everything before commenting man.
  7. S

ASh is competent , misty was competent, and so was Brock, and because she beat ash in a tournament with a pokemon pikachu is beyond unaffective against means nothing. iris can be developed further we are just around half way through the season so anything is possible. winning a tournament means...
  8. S

Iris wants to be a Dragon Master and is basically like May and Dawn shes a brand new trainer, whether she admits it or not, and that means she could possibly end up with a majority of her team filled by the end. i do feel taking out the contests has diminished the female lead role a bit, heck...
  9. S

to be honest nothing is likely, its all beyond speculative especially in this region where everything seems to be a bit torqued
  10. S

its usually a pokemon who has two types, but for a pokemon like sceptile its kind of like they didnt want to give him a second type so they made up for it by loading him up with a ton of learnable dragon type moves. most pokemon with this dragon sub type is lizard in nature with few exceptions...
  11. S

a pokemon who isnt declared a dragon type but is dragon in nature or display dragon characteristics i.e... charizard, sceptile, scrafty, serperior, who learn a few dragon type moves.
  12. S

that was my thought early on, but since Ash already has a stage 2 capture, a dark, and a ground type, i believe that his opportunity to cAtch it has passed but, he does kind of fall under iris's expertise since he is a dragon subtype.
  13. S

If they intended for her to do that, her entire team would be Dragon-types now. And no, Excadrill and Emolga don't count. The ryu in Excadrill's Japanese name is coincidence and there's nothing stating Emolga's Hidden Power is Dragon-type. i didnt say they were. dont flip out all im saying is...
  14. S

with Iris being a dragon buster one would think she will catch either deino or druddigan but what if she doesnt and she catches a dragon subtype pokemon(not officially a dragon but looks like a dragon and learns dragon moves.... i.e.. charizard, sceptile) maybe she catches the middle staged croc
  15. S

im just thinking that with all the duplicates hes getting why not the possability of his second electric pokemon ever. or a fire type that doesnt evolve
  16. S

i would like to see snivy and palpitoad evolve all the way as well. then if he were to catch more pokemon id say heatmor and blitzle.
  17. S

its just my thinking that if Ash had one or two more pokemon evolve by now it might be a lot less crowded at the end. i thought at the very least Snivy would have evolved, for the simple fact that we know she has the most experience.
  18. S

As true as that is, DP was not super catch heavy in the first half either. by now if Ash would of had two more evos i would be just fine (leavanny, servine) but since it didnt i feel we can have super evolution central in the second half, along with some pokes gettin left behind (boldore...
  19. S

to be honest if he gets another fire type i think it would either be pansear or heatmor. because i think Cilan of iris could catch the alternates (iris panpour, cilan durant)
  20. S

THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT BAD, REUNICLUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GHOST/PSY AND GOTHITELLE SHOULD NOT OF HAD A DRESS AND HAVE BEEN LIKE DARK/PSY. WHERE REUNICLUS FOLLOWS THE LINE RIGHT GOTHITELLE CHANGES WAY TO MUCH. I THINK IF ANYONE GETS IT THOUGH IT MIGHT BE CILAN, AND THATS AN IF...IF.
Back
Top Bottom