1. S

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

This is demo battle. Not playoffs
  2. S

I am talking about not demo battles but actual playoffs
  3. S

No. Number 5 VS Number 7??? No way that will happen. Ash VS Lance (8 VS 4) Iris VS Steven (7 VS 3) Cynthia VS Diantha (2 VS 5) Leon VS Alain (1 VS 6)
  4. S

And who was in Kalos? Sawyer? It was Alain even if he was introduced later on. KANTO/JOHTO - Gary (win with Charizard) HOENN - there was no main rival SINNOH - Paul (win with Infernape) UNOVA - Trip (win with Pikachu) KALOS - Alain (loss/loss/loss ...Greninja...Duh) ALOLA - Gladion (win with...
  5. S

Alain VS Steven in QF with Steven winning is most likely what will happen. Alain beating Steven would be totally BS as he couldn't even become champion in Kalos and Diantha is considerably weaker than Steven.
  6. S

QF and SF definitely 3 VS 3. Finals 6 VS 6. QF - against Lance: Dracovish, Sirfetch'd, Pikachu 70% (OR Lucario 30%) Final battle - Pikachu/Lucario VS Gyarados SF - against Cynthia: Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario 70% (OR Pikachu 30%) Final battle - Garchomp VS Dragonite Finals - against Leon: All...
  7. S

I don't think writers will make the same shi*ty move as in Kalos league finals (Greninja Aura Boy VS Steroid Chzd). If the final battle will be between Lucario and Charizard (Leon's obviously) then Lucario will win. That's obvious. Greninja was the biggest disappointment and failed as an ACE...
  8. S

Another evidence that there will be NO rematch against Alain. People should stop dreaming and face reality
  9. S

That was awesome!
  10. S

I can say the same about others. Many people tend to believe that Alain VS Ash is a FACT and don't want to believe for any other battles for Ash.
  11. S

Sorry, but no. I am right :)
  12. S

I don't get why people still believe Ash will have to fight Alain. Keep on dreaming. Lance->Cynthia->Leon. These are battles for Masters 8. So, stop being delusional. NO ALAIN VS ASH!!!
  13. S

No rematch. And we don't need it. Ash will battle against Leon's Charizard. No reason for writers to waste 2 of 3 matches against Charizard as main villian's pokemon
  14. S

It was obvious from the start that Ash will battle Lance/Cynthia/Leon. I don't know why everyone including you was thinking that he would battle Alain. This will NEVER happen in Masters 8.
Back
Top Bottom