Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Dawn confirmed !
  2. swiftgallade46

Welp lol gg me. For the record I was asking legitimately not rhetorically so I do appreciate the answer :P Not that I'm upset with the answer, though, cause ayyyy more new Pokémon to look forward to in the possible near-ish future! :D
  3. swiftgallade46

Yeah this is a game that's probably going on the Switch if not both. Don't see any reason for them not to put it on the Switch, that seems like the easiest way to make money lol. I feel like this won't be released in 2017 though? Idk that feels way to close to Sun and Moon. Has there ever been a...
  4. swiftgallade46

I'm a mod over in URPG does that count ? :P Nah but in all seriousness mods have the same info we do. There's no reason to automatically assume a mods word is better than someone who isn't one. Some of the non-mod members here are actually very well informed! =]
  5. swiftgallade46

To be clear I'm talking about any DLC not just paid. I simply said I probably wouldn't mind too much if it were cheap and worth it like Smash Bros.
  6. swiftgallade46

Sorry but some people not having access does not mean it shouldn't happen. If companies thought with that logic it wouldn't exist in the first place. DLC has so much potential beyond event Pokémon for the main series games and I'd really love to see it explored further. I'm not saying it will...
  7. swiftgallade46

I agree on not wanting an entire region as DLC but no DLC at all? That I can't get behind. Get with the times, I say. Most games (even most Nintendo games and even some spin-off Pokemon games) give us very enjoyable DLC. I dont see why it's so taboo for it to be in the main series games. I would...
  8. swiftgallade46

OK so I have inadvertently opened up a can of worms here and this is not the place for this discussion so this is the last thing I will say on the matter. You misinterpret what my point was. What Nintendo chooses to censor is up to them and I could see why they would choose to censor the word...
  9. swiftgallade46

...since when is the word "gay" profanity ?_?
  10. swiftgallade46

Although highly unlikely, even if this were true it would still be a legitimate copy of the game with legitimate details leaking. Even if the means of obtaining it were not legitimate.
  11. swiftgallade46

I believe the Mew one was confirmed to just coincidentally look like Mew but it was actually the Fairium-Z which can be seen when compared to official merchandise.
  12. swiftgallade46

I believe it was shown during the short little Mimikyu song/trailer thing that came out. Although I'm not 100% certain if it was confirmed to be a Mimikyu-exclusive Z-Move or just a new Z-Move in general which could have been the Fairy one. I didn't get everything haha but you're welcome! ^-^;
  13. swiftgallade46

It could be Steel/Water, Steel/Rock, Steel/Ground, Rock/Ground, Rock/Water, or pure Rock but none of those really work with its design. I think it's more feasibly at least part Electric, but it can only be either Electric/Normal, pure Electric, Electric/Ice, Electric/Psychic, Electric/Ghost...
  14. swiftgallade46

So some summary missing from the OP: Rowlet -> (lvl 16) Dartrix Wimpod -> Golisopod (Bug/Water) Morelull -> Shiinotic (Grass/Fairy) Pikipek ->(lvl 14) Trumbeak -> Toucannon (Normal/Flying; Keen Eye) Salandit -> Salazzle (Poison/Fire; Corrosion) Dewpider (Bug/Water) Alolan Diglett -> Alolan...
  15. swiftgallade46

Those insectoid tentacle thingies creeped me out :p
  16. swiftgallade46

What I'm really dreading is for Lusamine to go through some kind of hideous transformation like Lysandre Evice and Greevil.
  17. swiftgallade46

He said UB-01 was hit neutrally by grass and not very effectively by flying. Im thinking part Electric?
  18. swiftgallade46

Yup, we are pretty much in agreement on all of this. My point was story-based, and I totally agree that you can succeed in it with almost (RIP Sunflora) anything you choose! I mentioned Pachi and Lilli cause they were examples of poop-tier Pokemon being used competitively at all, so I just meant...
  19. swiftgallade46

a) Chikorita was before EXP Share became available early game and as OP as it is now b) Nearly anything is OP in the Story if you level it up enough. Even Meganium. Yeah, I getcha, my main qualm is that people are too concerned with competitive viability. If ya like a Pokémon's design even...
  20. swiftgallade46

First of all idc about smogon tiers. Put Decidueye in NU, UU, FU wherever and I will use it. Second, why are people all up in arms about its speed? Your starter almost always kicks butt in the story no matter what. With EXP Share etc it's sure to be over leveled in no time and if you keep it off...
Back
Top Bottom