Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

at this point idk if I should be very worried or very excited...either there's really not going to be much new stuff in sun and moon or they are doing a very good job at hiding everything this time around. I'd like to think it's the latter! It's just so odd considering how much info was leaked...
  2. swiftgallade46

I think I saw a "leak" of an Alolan Doduo on Giancarlo's channel? But he always posts fake clickbait garbaggio so I'm sure it's nothing. Just hadn't seen it mentioned here yet (probably for good reason). But seriously how have we gone 3 months knowing of USUM and all we have to show for it are...
  3. swiftgallade46

Maybe we get new forms of Lycanroc, Mimikyu, and Togedemaru? Could that maybe be what the first trailer was alluding to? After all, seems kinda weird to give Lycanroc Day an exclusive Z-move when all the focus would presumably be in the new form (but who knows!). Not sure what to make of...
  4. swiftgallade46

I think it only makes sense for there to be a Dawn form. The previous Lycanroc forms evolved based on what version they were in and we are now getting two new versions so it would stand to reason it is getting two new forms. They could just do Dusk form in both but that seems like it would be...
  5. swiftgallade46

Idk why people keep saying this new Lycanroc form will be just like Ash Greninja just because it's appearing in the anime before in-game release. We have had plenty of this treatment (Ho-oh, Lugia, Slowking, Wailmer, Bonsly, Zorua etc etc etc) and many "third version" games have introduced new...
  6. swiftgallade46

I think you mean the other way around. It looks like Midday body with Midnight coloring. I like it, though!
  7. swiftgallade46

I don't think he would intentionally leak info knowing or suspecting it was false, no. But some YouTubers (see: Tyranitar Tube) are easily convinced by fake leaks and report them as real for clickbait and views. Not saying this is the case for Philly especially considering he didn't make a vid...
  8. swiftgallade46

TRUE it just barely counts though imo ;P Now this I agree with. I would love to have more brand new evolutions of old Pokémon, my point was they had never released new Pokémon in a third version before and leaks are typically rife with claiming new evolutions so I don't wanna get my hopes up...
  9. swiftgallade46

His tweet says "...an alternative Evolution for another Pokémon" Unless I am missing something? Why do you care lol it's the easiest way to formulate predictions and Pokémon has been traditionally infamous for following set patterns. Sure, it's broken that mold lately but that doesn't...
  10. swiftgallade46

If anything I'm more skeptical of the info than the source. We've never had a "third version" that introduced new regular evolutions. Though, I guess there's a first for everything.
  11. swiftgallade46

Are fish and roosters not considered animals ?_? Or did you mean mammalian? I honestly don't foresee them giving new forms to all but Tapu Bulu it'd probably be all or nothin.
  12. swiftgallade46

I love that fan art and the theory that Necrozma is able to change itself into different forms (though I doubt it'll be anything other than Solgaleo and Lunala).
  13. swiftgallade46

If you think about it, ORAS was an alternate timeline to RSE as well! I'm sensing a pattern here. Anywho I'm disappointed we probably won't get to much info this month if any but I guess there is something I didn't realize since it's still a relatively new concept (I think?). It's that reveals...
  14. swiftgallade46

hoping we get some kind of interesting news this month; we technically dont have much time between now and November. But I guess that's never stopped them before :')
Back
Top Bottom