Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Does it really matter though? Western consumers are still a massive portion of Pokémon’s (and by extension, GameFreak’s) revenue source. I’m sure there is also coordination between Western and Japanese marketing teams on what is and is not appropriate for marketing the franchise. Regardless of...
  2. swiftgallade46

Idk why I was so obsessed with this, but I want the yarn mini game from Amie to return. I had a good thing going there.
  3. swiftgallade46

I don’t think they can nor should they delay the games for the sake of the Nat dex. Their current release date near Black Friday is important for sales (not that they wouldn’t sell great anyway). The better solution as I’ve said (though I doubt it will happen) would be [free] DLC. And then from...
  4. swiftgallade46

@Knightwolf09 spoiler tag pls Also are people talking about gen 1 pandering in general or just in Sword and Shield? Because other than Leon’s Charizard I haven’t seen much if any gen 1 pandering in gen 8 yet.
  5. swiftgallade46

This may be a rather obvious thing to point out but...it’s important to find a middle ground when criticizing GameFreak (or anyone, really). Hurling insults, being petty, and being overly nit picky for no reason are all things that won’t help your case or your reputability (not that anyone is...
  6. swiftgallade46

Ehh I wouldn’t be so pessimistic. GameFreak have always been able to give or take any feature they want, nothing has really changed. Just bc they made one decision to revoke something, doesn’t mean they’re going to start cutting every feature possible just for the heck of it.
  7. swiftgallade46

Has Staryu appeared in any Sword and Shield material yet or is that a comparison of Let’s Go and something else?
  8. swiftgallade46

@MineFreak18 can you please use a spoiler tag :’)
  9. swiftgallade46

How about if he said: “After the feedback we have been hearing we have decided to develop eventual DLC for Pokémon Sword and Shield that will contain data for the Pokémon that are not in the Galar Pokédex. This will allow them to be transferred from Pokémon Home once the DLC is released.”
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t really see how you get “Pokémon is losing its spark; an inexperienced team is working on this game; shortcuts are being taken; we’re taking two steps back” from the fact that the evil team might have a lackluster name.
  11. swiftgallade46

Weren’t you the one who said Pokémon should have ended at gen 2 because the name of the bad guys this gen could be “Team Yell” lol
  12. swiftgallade46

Racism (actual racism) is a serious and ongoing global societal plague that costs people their lives daily and makes the lives of others disproportionately difficult, but please continue to compare it to some of your 1s and 0s missing from a video game. I’m sure you thought you were being...
  13. swiftgallade46

I don’t really think it’s an ugly phase, honestly. I think it’s fun to speculate on what Pokémon will get them, what they will look like, and what kind of types and stats they’ll have.
  14. swiftgallade46

Yeah I really hope that part of the leak is true and that we’re getting a slew of cross gen evolutions. That’s keeping my hype alive honestly. Not only do we get new Evolutions, but it also guarantees that the old Pokemon it evolves into/from will make the cut into the game as well.
  15. swiftgallade46

Nah, they were shown as Dynamaxed. Gigantamax is a different mechanic altogether that is rumored based on a reliable leak.
  16. swiftgallade46

Last I checked I didn’t specify where I was talking about lol
  17. swiftgallade46

You clearly dont have a Twitter or YouTube account
  18. swiftgallade46

Omg some people are being so overdramatic. I hate the decision as much as the next guy, but it absolutely does not spell the end of Pokémon as we know it or anything close. Please stop fear mongering and talking about how Pokémon is “dying/dead/going to die/going to be the next insert struggling...
  19. swiftgallade46

Genuinely curious, but what were the reasons given that they would never consider DLC/large patches? I know I remember them being against it and stating they would never do it, but I can’t remember why. I’m thinking that if it’s not a very strong reason, then maybe we could hold out hope that...
  20. swiftgallade46

Nah it was never a GameFreak thing, I don’t think. Definitely still a major theme for Pokémon as a franchise, though. If you were to ever ask me what their slogan is I would still say “Gotta Catch ‘em All”
Back
Top Bottom