Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Kind of disappointed that
  2. swiftgallade46

The embargo for CT Spoilers is in effect until Nov 23rd. Until then any CT spoilers should be tagged unless the thread has the “Spoilers” prefix. I appreciate you using tags here =]
  3. swiftgallade46

At the risk of responding to bait I feel it’s necessary to point out that there is no guarantee that JT even designed it. So maybe let’s stop scapegoating him every time we dislike a design.
  4. swiftgallade46

Celebi is Grass/Psychic And agreed, I am also sick of Grass monkeys.
  5. swiftgallade46

ok I get the whole subspecies thing but I can only handle so many monkeys before I get sick of them lol
  6. swiftgallade46

Looks more like a leg ending in a set of talons/claws to me. Kinda looks like Hitmonlee’s leg and Fearow’s foot.
  7. swiftgallade46

Not this argument again 9_9 Just because the ideas aren’t to your liking doesn’t mean they have run out of them. People have been using this tired phrase since gen 3.
  8. swiftgallade46

How does this relate to anything? I never said I dislike dual-type Pokémon, I said that whether a Pokémon’s type is Primary or Secondary doesn’t matter. It still won’t cause more of that Pokémon to be created.
  9. swiftgallade46

Respectfully, I am having trouble understanding your grammar/syntax, but I’ll do my best to respond to what you’ve said at face value. Secondary/Primary type makes no difference. Putting it as a secondary type doesn’t Mean they can/would make more Pokémon of that type. I’m not sure how you...
  10. swiftgallade46

I’m not sure exactly what this means but secondary or primary typing doesn’t make a difference.
  11. swiftgallade46

Gen 5 had a Dex entirely composed of new Pokémon and also didn’t have to create and animate a 3D model from scratch for every new Pokémon they introduced. Plus we’re getting G-Max and Galarian-Form Pokémon which also take time to model. Gen 8 might have a decently-sized Dex compared to 7 or 6...
  12. swiftgallade46

I’m going to severely doubt that they dedicate 6-8 evolution lines to Bug-types out of the limited amount of new Pokémon they introduce. There’s nothing that points to this being “probable”.
  13. swiftgallade46

I would definitely agree with others that it is not “unoriginal”. It was definitely a design out of left field for me that I wasn’t expecting at all.
  14. swiftgallade46

Not all species of crab are. Crabrawler and Crabominable are found in trees rather than water.
  15. swiftgallade46

What’s cool is that Polteageist will probably learn Scald making it one of very few non-aquatic, semi-aquatic, or Water-type Pokémon to do so. I think the only other ones are Emboar, Mew, and the Crabrawler family.
  16. swiftgallade46

Eh personally I’m kind of sick of water types. Alola had a bunch and we already have nearly every type paired with water on a non-legendary Pokemon anyway.
  17. swiftgallade46

Nah, they’ll probably do what they did with Megas in ORAS and incorporate Dyna/Gigantamaxing into the D/P remakes.
  18. swiftgallade46

It’s already confirmed to get Dark Pulse. Since its type stays the same no matter what form it’s in (unlike Oricorio), I think it’ll get enough STAB moves for both types.
  19. swiftgallade46

Can someone clarify something for me? Does Morpeko change type upon form change or is it actually just always Electric/Dark? If it switches back and forth that’s lame; I want a new type combo :<
  20. swiftgallade46

Agreed. It also has literally 0 Fairy, Steel, Ghost, or Dragon-Type qualities.
Back
Top Bottom