Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

I don’t really understand how people are pointing fingers at any one entity without much evidence. We really don’t know if it was Niantic, TPC, Nintendo, or which combination of the three is responsible for the decision or even why the decision was made. I just hope they walk it back or at the...
  2. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

I highly doubt that nearly anything would cause GO to start “dying fast”. It’s been going strong for nearly 5 years now. And lots of people who play it don’t even play the main series so an added micro transaction connecting the two would definitely not hurt the app’s profits much, as much as I...
  3. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Same as in Su/Mo. Just scan the QR Code and follow the directions here.
  4. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

You need to use Pokémon Bank on the 3DS from the eShop. There’s currently a promotion where one month is free.
  5. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Kinda still bothers me, though, that you can even request untradeable Pokémon in the first place. Seems like a huge waste to have Pokémon sitting in the GTS waiting for trades that couldn’t possibly happen. Still, this is a step in the right direction and I’m glad to see it.
  6. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

I believe you can use Smeargle for this!
  7. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Well sure, if you’re trying to complete the Home Pokédex. If you’ve already evolved your own Cosmog/Cosmoem the only way to get another is to start a new game in SM/USUM or trade with someone else.
  8. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

The GTS is free, but agree I personally don’t have any reason not to be on the free plan either.
  9. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Right, I know, I was questioning the thought that they might count as part of the 200 added Pokémon in the expansion pass since they were not featured in the trailer unlike the remaining Kanto starters.
  10. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yeah my guess is that all the legends and starters (except maybe the Alolan starters) that were already in SwSh’s base code will be included in the 200 total for the expansion passes since they were focal points in the trailers. Mythicals likely won’t be.
  11. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

This is probably to circumvent the need for an NSO account. It would be weird to require NSO for one version of the app but not the other. Though, there are certain online features accessible w/o NSO. I don’t really know how it’s decided what would/wouldn’t require a subscription.
  12. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

How would this be any different if Home didn’t exist, though? “More games means more chances to use your favorites” has always been true. The games don’t need to have yearly releases for you to be able to use your favorites in them, either.
  13. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Huh? We already know what Dynamax Candies and levels do. They increase the multiplier for your Pokémon’s HP when it Dyna/Gigantamaxes.
  14. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

The price of LGPE and other Pokémon main series game have 0 bearing on the total cost of all optional software for SwSh and SwSh support. That’s awful logic. Just borrow a copy of the game put it in your Switch and play the game for 2 minutes then give it back. Voila, you’ve unlocked G-Max...
  15. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

Im not sure how else i can get across to you that I’m not in any way speaking about quality or value or content. Math: $30 is less than $40. SwSh DLC costs less than USUM. That was my point in its entirety. You’re looking for an argument where there isn’t one.
  16. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

You’re reading way too deep into it lol. The only thing I was saying is $30 < $40. This means SwSh DLC < USUM.
  17. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

I was referring to price
  18. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

I can’t tell if y’all are joking lol
  19. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

There’s nothing “required” about any of it. You can still enjoy the game for just the price of the game alone and arguably the DLC (which is still better than a 3rd version or sequel). EDIT: Also that vid has literally 0 relevance to the current state of Pokémon lol
  20. swiftgallade46

SwSh Pokemon Home

The games are fully functional for $60 (£50). Bank is free for a month, Home has a free version, and NSO is not needed for GTS or local trading. I’m upset that we don’t have all the Pokémon, but yes surprisingly goods and services cost money. Arguably too much, but at least much of it is optional.
Back
Top Bottom