Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms
    Threadmarks: Regarding Spoilers

Hi friends, Just a heads up that this thread will also be marked as acceptable for Expansion Pass spoiler discussion (in addition to the Expansion Pass Discussion thread here). However, please be aware that any discussion on the Expansion Pass outside of these two threads must be in spoiler tags...
  2. swiftgallade46

Maybe Gastly? Gastly has always reminded me of Cloyster’s core and it’s part Poison-type too.
  3. swiftgallade46

Right, it’s the “cutting Pokémon” part that I think is dumb. I realize this is a rather minimalistic way of communicating my distaste, but Ive expressed my thoughts on the problem at large so often that this is all I can really muster at this point. Im not surprised that they want to use lore as...
  4. swiftgallade46

I agree, I think it’s just a way for them to canonize the reason that Sirfetch’d will be cut from future games. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
  5. swiftgallade46

I think “regional” in this context would be referring to the fact that the evolution can still only occur in the Galar Region
  6. swiftgallade46

Farfetch’d already is able to learn Leaf Blade, First Impression, and Swords Dance
  7. swiftgallade46

That’s why I said “allegedly”. I may have misread their post but it seemed like they were saying this is a Fighting/Steel evo but maybe they meant it would be getting one? Idk.
  8. swiftgallade46

Nope, the typing of the Pokémon that is allegedly Farfetch’d’s evo already is confirmed as pure Fighting
  9. swiftgallade46

Would be cool if UBs got Hidden Abilities....though I guess they’d have to be in the Dex first which I doubt.
  10. swiftgallade46

The only thing I don’t like about UBs is that they’re pretty much legendary in terms of stats and “rarity” (they aren’t technically rare in-game but lore would lead you to believe they are about as difficult to discover or find as any other legendary) but aren’t classified as such because you...
  11. swiftgallade46

Poison/Electric would be cool for a snake especially since neurotoxins are able to stop your brain from firing electrical signals.
  12. swiftgallade46

What function do they need besides being an adorable target for Amie/Refresh spam ;-;
  13. swiftgallade46

I do wonder if we’ll get any traditional cross gen evolutions (besides Eeveelutions) now that regional evolutions are a thing. I also wonder if we’ll get any baby Pokémon or if regional pre-evolutions will be a thing. I’m kind of leaning on the side of “probably not” for both, but I hope I’m wrong.
  14. swiftgallade46

That Flabebe is literally Miley Cyrus lmao
  15. swiftgallade46

As was Ludicolo
  16. swiftgallade46

I just realized it kind of reminds me of the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland. That’s kind of why I also associate the top hat and beard thing with magic.
  17. swiftgallade46

I think it’s because of the purification aspects noted in its description. It purifies air and releases it from the smokestacks on its head. Maybe we’ll get more lore on it down the line.
  18. swiftgallade46

Unpopular opinion: I’m kind of indifferent to Galarian Forms or Regional Variants in general... Don’t get me wrong, I like the new typings and the lore of animals adapting to different environments. I just prefer vertical evolution a lot more rather than horizontal. Form changes are nice, but...
  19. swiftgallade46

I’m still not fully convinced we’ll be getting any regional variants this gen. With Gigantamax being a thing and apparently according to the reputable leak (unless we’re misinterpreting it) we will also be getting cross-gen evolutions again, I just don’t really know if there’s room for another...
Back
Top Bottom