• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Can I please see the source where you learned this? Or is it from the datamine?
  2. swiftgallade46

For future reference, do we have a list of leaks besides Affleck that were confirmed?
  3. swiftgallade46

Boy have I got some good news for you
  4. swiftgallade46

Oof I am all for constructive criticism but I’m just so done with all the nitpicky overscrutinization of these games thanks in large part to Dexit. I’m still so excited to play them.
  5. swiftgallade46

Big if true, but I’m a bit dubious. It sounds like a fan-theory playing out. Oh yuck this is the type of energy we do not need. Praising GameFreak does not equate to “kissing their asses”. They’ve done a lot of good things over the past two decades and people can and should thank them...
  6. swiftgallade46

Hard disagree
  7. swiftgallade46

There had to be a collective “OHHH, I get it now” when people saw Zacian and Zamazenta’s shinies.
  8. swiftgallade46

Actually it was clarified that the first starter you get is indeed shiny locked both in the overworld and otherwise. You can still breed for one, of course.
  9. swiftgallade46

Huh, I didn’t know that
  10. swiftgallade46

But Mt. Lanalika is the evo location because of the Icy Rock. So to me, they’re pretty much equivalent.
  11. swiftgallade46

That’s pretty much the same thing. If they had put the Icy Rock elsewhere it would have been that entire location instead. Point is it had the same evo method as Eevee.
  12. swiftgallade46

Crabrawler used the Icy Rock but it was cut from the Dex anyway
  13. swiftgallade46

Interesting that all the G-Maxable Pokémon with Gender-differences have two separate G-Max sprites. I wonder if that means their G-Max Forms will also have Gender-differences.
  14. swiftgallade46

Yup, admittedly that would have been better. Again, I’m mostly just happy they are streamlining competitive prep. I’m hoping they will bring it back with this feature in the future.
  15. swiftgallade46

It’s not like you would ever be able to guarantee an HP Fire or Psychic/Ground/Electric without hours of endless luck-based grinding anyway. I too would have preferred they changed the mechanic rather than removed it completely, but I still like the general direction of competitive streamlining...
  16. swiftgallade46

Not the same at all lol it’s one move vs. an entire mechanic.
  17. swiftgallade46

Honestly, with them trying to streamline the competitive-preparation aspects of the game, I can totally get why they nixed Hidden Power. Getting the desired type in-game was next to impossible.
  18. swiftgallade46

That doesn’t mean they aren’t in the game’s code, though.
  19. swiftgallade46

This is a datamine of the games, it is not fake. The other Kanto starters etc. simply were not encountered by our original leaker. That doesn’t mean they aren’t in the game at all.
  20. swiftgallade46

Yikes some of y’all really need to learn the difference between toxicity/whining and constructive feedback. I’m super excited for SwSh but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a ton of qualms about it. Let people state their opinions.
Back
Top Bottom