Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Correct, I was referring to Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Celebi etc. sprites in SwSh.
  2. swiftgallade46

I think this is different. I don’t see why they would include sprites for some Pokémon but not others unless the ones they did include were planned for inclusion in the game.
  3. swiftgallade46

I don’t disagree that the camp models could potentially have been a huge undertaking for GF if every Pokémon truly does get new animations for it. But I have a hard time believing they would sacrifice including every Pokémon in the coding just to make a select group of them more lively in a side...
  4. swiftgallade46

Totally agreed with your post except for this. I dislike when people try to tell others what constitutes a “true fan.” If people don’t want to speak out against it, they aren’t any less of a fan than you or I. Idk maybe don’t belittle/mock people for having different preferences than you? The...
  5. swiftgallade46

I’m just saying this as a personal preference, but I’m someone who has always cared about collecting all the Pokémon. I’ve completed every Nat Pokédex since XY (not a flex, just sayin’) and I wanted to continue that streak here. It doesn’t matter if I use all 1000+ Pokémon; I just want the...
  6. swiftgallade46

Yep, this is exactly what I’m saying. Just bc it will take a lot doesn’t mean people shouldn’t try. But make no mistake that it will take a lot lol. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. (I’m still getting the game on release tho lol)
  7. swiftgallade46

What are these projections even based on? If you’re trying to convince me that it won’t take much for TPCi, GameFreak or however many other companies that fall into the supply chain for Pokémon games to feel any sort of capital impact from the boycott of a game mechanic you haven’t. Obviously...
  8. swiftgallade46

Yes and obviously it will take a lot of boycotting to make a $100 million dent so this doesn’t really refute what I said at all...
  9. swiftgallade46

Depends. A lot of people spending $0 instead of $40 would definitely make a dent in a lot of people spending $60 instead of $40. However, this is Pokémon. No matter what, a boycott would have to be massive to make any sort of difference. We know Sword and Shield are still going to have huge sales.
  10. swiftgallade46

As someone who is still buying the games and still excited for them despite being highly upset by the Dexit decision, it does make me a little sad to see Dexit overshadowing all the positives the game has. I guess I’m easy to please, though, because I do see where a lot of the complaints are...
  11. swiftgallade46

So because they may have expected it (we can’t possibly know what their projections were), people shouldn’t bother expressing their dislike of the decision with boycotts etc.? Wouldn’t that be worse? If the games sold just the same or only very slightly worse than normal, that would send the...
  12. swiftgallade46

Thats fair, you just could have said this in the first place without the sassy retort lol. I had edited that last sentence in, which is why I pointed it out. And I am well aware that many companies (my own included) don’t always follow best practices. I was just commenting on it for those...
  13. swiftgallade46

You also didn’t really make a relevant point but thx for this 3dg3y post
  14. swiftgallade46

Read the last sentence in my post lol
  15. swiftgallade46

This is a genuine question since I’m rather naive on the way games tend to handle this type of thing: Do they genuinely want to keep in fail-safe code in the event of hackers? My gut feeling is to say that they shouldn’t care; if you hack the game and it breaks then...that’s a good thing, no...
  16. swiftgallade46

Yikes, I swear this changes every day lol. Thanks for the update! Still, I don’t think it’s an outright lie. As Joe Merrick pointed out on Twitter, there’s no way to tell if Ohmori was referring to remaking every model or just some of them.
  17. swiftgallade46

Apparently Ohmori had said they created “the models” from scratch; not “all models” which is a lot more ambiguous. He was likely referring to the models for all the new Pokémon and G-max forms.
  18. swiftgallade46

I believe that was a mistranslation; not a lie.
  19. swiftgallade46

“It’s their game” and “They can do what they want.” are pretty weak arguments. If they want to be successful, they’re going to do what the consumer wants. Not whatever they feel like. Does it matter? Why should one group’s opinion matter more than the other?
Back
Top Bottom